Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6854 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    naughtybloog.blogspot.com
    Enter up to 20 image file URLs to upload
    its minimum 50 Links
    Ausaf Ali

2.   Sponsored Links

Adultking or StopFileLockers will make paypal limit your account and crash your business dude
    Better add other payment methods (Avangate + Liberty reserve)
    Helping people is my hobby.....
    Learn how to secure your server against ddos

Respected Member
    Site looks nice. Kinda an imgchili feel. Might wanna remove the payment processors you use from the FAQ/make money page. Even if you have permission from them, they will cause problems when you grow if people sending DMCAs start to make a fuss. Just a tip.

Most of my visitors are from the U.S., your accountant has me the most as Zone D, there is an error on your pager?

Looks good, lets give it a try

Right..

Something is wrong there.. only TIER D is counting, which could not be right, because 80% of the Traffic from me is comming from the US

Quote Originally Posted by patayaH View Post

Right..

Something is wrong there.. only TIER D is counting, which could not be right, because 80% of the Traffic from me is comming from the US
    The same thing happens to me

welcome lucas, to KWWH

looks-like chili site (same script as jesse wrote ) however a lot of things need to be done......

- add thumb.sizes as default thumb.size is way small (160x160)

220x // 250x etc.

- add a box in my account settings in order user can edit-alter-input his/her payment.info instead of doing it every time on request (whenever needed, add box in settings like email change)

- add (as others wrote) flash upload with the option for custom.thumb.size by user of course not to upload to default 160x160 !!!!

- remove the things jesse mentioned for our-your security add another option for payments as backup

will watch the topic and hope your stats are ok and "might" give a try in the next weeks if things will be ok as first weeks are a bit of experimental for new.img hosts.

Website's:
    ImgDino.com
    Hello everyone, thanks for all the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by ausafali View Post
    its minimum 50 Links
    It's indeed 20 links max, but if the users feel it is not enough we can increase it. Please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifirst View Post
    Adultking or StopFileLockers will make paypal limit your account and crash your business dude
    Better add other payment methods (Avangate + Liberty reserve)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Site looks nice. Kinda an imgchili feel. Might wanna remove the payment processors you use from the FAQ/make money page. Even if you have permission from them, they will cause problems when you grow if people sending DMCAs start to make a fuss. Just a tip.
    Thank you both, we will take those processors options and suggestions into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by themyc View Post
    Most of my visitors are from the U.S., your accountant has me the most as Zone D, there is an error on your pager?
    Quote Originally Posted by patayaH View Post

Right..

Hello, actually visits are indeed counting well, everything goes in place with our visit analytics. But if you feel there is a mistake with your account, this is always possible, please email us your username and we can verify and recheck your accounts to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by broadcast View Post
    welcome lucas, to KWWH

looks-like chili site (same script as jesse wrote ) however a lot of things need to be done......

- add thumb.sizes as default thumb.size is way small (160x160)

220x // 250x etc.

- add a box in my account settings in order user can edit-alter-input his/her payment.info instead of doing it every time on request (whenever needed, add box in settings like email change)

- add (as others wrote) flash upload with the option for custom.thumb.size by user of course not to upload to default 160x160 !!!!

- remove the things jesse mentioned for our-your security add another option for payments as backup

will watch the topic and hope your stats are ok and "might" give a try in the next weeks if things will be ok as first weeks are a bit of experimental for new.img hosts.
    Thank you broadcast, those were some nice points you made. We will carefully review everthing everyone said and will make the changes if necessary, specially the flash upload and the thumb size.

As someone suggested earlier, we have increased the maximum file size for both registered and free users. Free users can now upload up to 3MB images, while registered users 5MB.

Any other concerns please let us know, in the meantime we will review and consider everthing everyone contributed.

Kind Regards,
    Lucas, Support Representative - ImgDino.com

filedino=imgdino all scamers...xaaaaaxaaa

Respected Member
    Do you know that for sure? Else, screw off with trying to ruin somebody's name for no reason! You don't know the damage a few words can do on a public forum.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information