Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62509 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    ImgDino.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ausafali View Post
    add file name in liks plz
    Hello,

I believe this is a bit complicated, first we are working on the flash upload, it is taking us some time. Thanks for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by ArthonaD87 View Post
    Thanks for the payment.
    Glad you received it.

Quote Originally Posted by gatasexycity View Post
    ImgDino, anyway to increase the limit of 40 images in remote upload? It's very hard upload only 40 images in the same time. For example, anothers image hosts has very high limit, Imgah has 300 images limit for remote upload.

And is a good idea to add file name in links.

Thanks for my 1st payment!
    Hello, thank you for the suggestion, I believe this is a good option and it is doable. Will keep you updated on this.

Quote Originally Posted by splinter View Post
    Ive had several hundred views but my stats are showing zero views.
    Hello, please reply my PM regarding your user ID. There is probably a traffic-related issue, users getting zero views on stats are mostly cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by broadcast View Post
    @dino

check ticket sent yesterday about flash UL with thumb.size & security lock new-server(s) respond well so far for us
    Thanks for the feedback, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by gatasexycity View Post
    Imgdino website and all images are down again more than hour....
    Quote Originally Posted by lawina View Post
    yes all down.....
    There was a problem with the server config, nevertheless we are adding some more and making some changes very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Azot View Post
    Dino where i can see my earnings?

when i push "statistics"...not work...
    Hello, please send me a PM with your user ID and we will check your stats and files. As said up there when there is a problem with your stats there is probably a traffic issue.

Quote Originally Posted by trauma View Post
    i'm going to subscribe to your subscribe, i'm tired of some images host, always problems (dippic, pixhub, imagehyper), i hope you are not dissapoint me
    Thank you for the opportunity, we are currently the highest paying image host site in the web, and we are an honest business, we pay our users every thursday on time. So, I believe you will not be disappointed. Thank you.

how can i request for payout?
    Hello, to request payment please refer here:

http://imgdino.com/payments

There you can see you history of payments, and indeed request one.

Thank you everyone for leaving comments and feedback, of course if anyone has a suggestion / problem / concern we are happy to help. Send us a PM here or email at support@imgdino.com .

Kind Regards,
    Lucas, Support Representative - ImgDino.com

how can i request for payout?
    click on the payments tab took me also more mins to find out as req.today also

but looks simple they made it separate (for us)

flash upload is only needed. (including the thumb.sizes we have option before flash UL)

filenames change sounds so complex to re-code whole site (this will mess up current site) and this can damage all current images-performance. Damage imgdino + damage all affiliates if they plan to change current system.

you have actual filenames inside albums and galleries, u can search by filename

play a little with it.Prefer also actual filenames but since now everything is ok don't think is worth to touch anything

no serious issues from our side and most of our visitors-

and u said u ll add more servers (good) we are here with dino too

Probation
    I am gona pm you with my user name,my stats are ot showing up for 2 days now,I just don't know what happened

Website's:
    ImgDino.com
    Quote Originally Posted by broadcast View Post
    click on the payments tab took me also more mins to find out as req.today also

but looks simple they made it separate (for us)

flash upload is only needed. (including the thumb.sizes we have option before flash UL)

filenames change sounds so complex to re-code whole site (this will mess up current site) and this can damage all current images-performance. Damage imgdino + damage all affiliates if they plan to change current system.

you have actual filenames inside albums and galleries, u can search by filename

play a little with it.Prefer also actual filenames but since now everything is ok don't think is worth to touch anything

no serious issues from our side and most of our visitors-

and u said u ll add more servers (good) we are here with dino too
    Thanks for feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by KWWHtim View Post
    I am gona pm you with my user name,my stats are ot showing up for 2 days now,I just don't know what happened
    Hello,

We have changed http://imgdino.com/statistics to http://imgdino.com/mystats. Please clear ALL browser cache and remove imgdino cookies. You may also try private browsing, this should work the same. The problem was reportedly in firefox, so we recommend Google Chrome.

If anyone keeps experiencing this issue please report it to us by email or PM. State your user ID, browser used and detailed problem. If aplicable, send screenshots please.

We are constantly improving the site and we are still in Beta, so if you find any bug please inform us immediately and we will work on it.

We are glad to announce that probably this week the flash upload will be implemented, sorry for such a delay but it was a bit tricky.

Thursday, as always, is payment day again. Be sure to request payout before Wednesday at 23:59 and you will get paid by PP / PZ.

Kind Regards,
    Lucas, Support Representative - ImgDino.com

Hi, are you change the link and interface or just the link? Mine here i just saw the link is changed not the interface. Thanks.

wear is withdraw option and paymat proof.........

Website's:
    69dl.blogspot.com 9mx.3mx.biz
    my referral link is not working. please fixed it.

My Unpaid Balance is $5.83 , but no form appeared on the Statistics page, where I can request it.

9.   Sponsored Links

Go to Payments check is there a option to request.

Quote Originally Posted by hiro View Post
    Go to Payments check is there a option to request.
    Ohhh, you're right. Thanks!

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information