Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6855 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    imgIn.it

Angry PayPal have frozen my account

Today I logged in to my PayPal and saw that my account has been limited.. They gave me this reason ;

Code: 
    Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

13 Oct 2012: When you signed up for your PayPal account, you agreed to our User Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy. We've had to permanently limit your account because some of your recent transactions violated this policy. 

You'll be able to withdraw any money in your account 180 days after your last transaction. This is to ensure that we can cover any chargebacks that may be filed on previous transactions during this period. We'll email you when you can withdraw your money. 

If you've any references to PayPal on websites you may own, please remove them.
    I use my PayPal account for subscriptions for my website http://UsenetStorm.com. It's a web based Usenet provider, so I guess that's why they have frozen my account. I though I'd be safe since most Usenet providers accept PayPal..

Does anyone have any suggestions for good subscription based payment processors.. We're a UK based company so they must accept UK businesses.

Thanks for the help.

Regards, Will.
    Will7am Reviewed by Will7am on . PayPal have frozen my account Today I logged in to my PayPal and saw that my account has been limited.. They gave me this reason ; Why is my account access limited? Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s): 13 Oct 2012: When you signed up for your PayPal account, you agreed to our User Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy. We've had to permanently limit your account because some of your recent transactions violated this policy. You'll be able to withdraw any money in your account 180 Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Avangate maybe as most filehost are using that now
    Helping people is my hobby.....
    Learn how to secure your server against ddos

Website's:
    imgIn.it
    Thanks Ifirst, I've taken a quick look at avangate.com, everything looked perfect until I saw their charges;

Scheme I * 4.9% commission + 1.95 EUR (2.5 USD)

That's way too high, since the "silver package" on my site is $7.99.

Anyone have any feedback on Sagepay ?

Can't you ask paypal to be more specific? Like which transaction?

Website's:
    imgIn.it
    Hey masterb56, i'm waiting for my partner to phone them as I'm out of the country atm. i'll update when I find out more.

i've been looking in to moneybookers.com, any opinions on this service ? I've sent them an email asking if they'll accept my site and not freeze my accoutn liek the crooks at PayPal

Captcha : revenue rousacto

Banned
    Website's:
    damnlol.com
    you must wait 6 months

Moderated Message:
    no returning banned users with dupes

Website's:
    imgIn.it
    rescodes : I already knew that, it was in my original post..

I'm looking for alternatives now, so far moneybrookers looks like a winner.

StopFilelockers will terminate your moneybookers account
    it won't stand a chance , don't even try
    Only Avangate is good now
    Helping people is my hobby.....
    Learn how to secure your server against ddos

Website's:
    pr0nti.me hd-dump.me
    Moneybookers such a$$. I once had an account with them and they closed my account with no warning. I actually hadn't done anything wrong, but was scammed by someone over an account I bought from them.

Long story short, I deposited money from my CC into the MB account, and still had a balance there. They closed my account and the f$@kers were not willing to even return the money that I had deposited.

They're crooks and I would never recommend using them.

Probation
    Why not simply give paypal a call, go mad on telephone that you use paypal for legitimate reasons, that you are a reputable and long-term customer of paypal/ebay and that you feel betrayed that they all of a sudden suspended your account.

Always works for me, just move your lazy ass and do something.

Thread Information