Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6827 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com

Default Reduced fees for Payoneer's Global Bank Transfer Service!

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce that we've further improved our Global Bank Transfer Service, with reduced fees for local bank transfers! The cost per transfer is now as low as $2.99!

For anyone who doesn't know about the service, it enabled you to receive payments from our partners (companies/sites that pay with Payoneer) directly to your bank account via local transfer in over 55 countries and wire transfer to another 150+ countries.

You can read more about the reduced fees on our blog: http://blog.payoneer.com/?p=1807
    Nissim-Payoneer Reviewed by Nissim-Payoneer on . Reduced fees for Payoneer's Global Bank Transfer Service! Hi everyone, I'm happy to announce that we've further improved our Global Bank Transfer Service, with reduced fees for local bank transfers! The cost per transfer is now as low as $2.99! For anyone who doesn't know about the service, it enabled you to receive payments from our partners (companies/sites that pay with Payoneer) directly to your bank account via local transfer in over 55 countries and wire transfer to another 150+ countries. You can read more about the reduced fees on Rating: 5
    Nissim A.
    Payoneer Community Manager
    Ask me about becoming a Payoneer partner

2.   Sponsored Links

Nice to hear that!!!
    Where can I see the available county list???

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    You can view the full list of countries and currencies here: http://www.payoneer.com/localBankTransfer-Avail.aspx
    Nissim A.

Nice to hear that

i added local indian bank account on oct 31 . when will you approve ? please reply

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by rajaads2011 View Post
    i added local indian bank account on oct 31 . when will you approve ? please reply
    It can take a few business days for the application to be approved. I'll follow up and try to speed things along for you
    Nissim A.

It can take a few business days for the application to be approved. I'll follow up and try to speed things along for you
    please approve it soon sir thanks

Thread Information