Would you please help me in solving the new problem of uploading videos to Youtube from ( untrusted ) PCs, and the untrusted pc here is Rapidleech.

The problem started about 20 days ago, now every time I try to upload from RL to youtube I have an error window, and after few moments, I receive an auto call from Google to give me the code of 6 digits to verify my new PC ( RL ), so it dealing with any server you try to upload videos from as a PC and you need to verify that pc for successful uploading !

And if I canceled the option of verification the pc from my google account, I cannot upload any video that longer than 16 minutes to Youtube !

No.dam Reviewed by No.dam on . Uploading videos from RL to Youtube doesn't work anymore becaus the verfication code Would you please help me in solving the new problem of uploading videos to Youtube from ( untrusted ) PCs, and the untrusted pc here is Rapidleech. The problem started about 20 days ago, now every time I try to upload from RL to youtube I have an error window, and after few moments, I receive an auto call from Google to give me the code of 6 digits to verify my new PC ( RL ), so it dealing with any server you try to upload videos from as a PC and you need to verify that pc for successful Rating: 5