anyone know of any GOOD payment Services that are easily integrated with the Vbulletin Subscriptions function?
I would like something that gives users the option of using a credit card should they so desire

Sick of Paypal being a pain, lately I had to verify a $200 payment from one of my users, Paypal is still keeping it in hold

I would probably still keep Paypal available because it's just too big to ignore but I would like it if my more Savvy users had the option to use something else
Drahnier Reviewed by Drahnier on . Alternative to Paypal for Vbulletin? anyone know of any GOOD payment Services that are easily integrated with the Vbulletin Subscriptions function? I would like something that gives users the option of using a credit card should they so desire Sick of Paypal being a pain, lately I had to verify a $200 payment from one of my users, Paypal is still keeping it in hold I would probably still keep Paypal available because it's just too big to ignore but I would like it if my more Savvy users had the option to use something else Rating: 5