Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6997 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    thedailygrindforum.com
    I gave filehosts up quite some time now. Torrents is the way to go in my opinion

2.   Sponsored Links

Why do you feel "90% of filehosts are scammers"? In what sense? They fake their stats, they pay less..?

You are uploading illegal files, when the filehost gets sued, you would not back them up so be happy even if they pay you a single cent.

And if you are just asking people to shut up, why open a thread in the first place? This is a forum and everyone is free to give their own opinions

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

Website's:
    speeddl.com mcgrhill-warez.com
    Quote Originally Posted by seif11 View Post
    I don't know why people still working with fileshost and why they create crap threads like (any one tried ?? or shitt host questions ?? or something like that!!

Most of Uploaders Are Earn Up To 500$ to 2000$ Per Month

Quote Originally Posted by seif11 View Post
    I don't know why people still working with fileshost and why they create crap threads like (any one tried ?? or shitt host questions ?? or something like that!!

just ignore the affiliate section and go to trolling website.I think you headache will be gone after this.

just because he says there scam not all are so plz look into it a bit more before you start saying file hosts are scam

i dont understand why you even make this thread when most of your posts are in this section
    and whats your problem with my thread about terabit.to
    dont like it then stay out of it

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    He just has problems when he does not get his earnings when he wants them.

He will find it more difficult to get those earnings as the shit file hosts are given links to his post about how they are all scams.

good job you banned him @ wdf

Quote Originally Posted by shahzadali55 View Post
    Most of Uploaders Are Earn Up To 500$ to 2000$ Per Month
    is this a real :Up To 500$ to 2000$ Per Month did you earn this amount? and what the filehost do you work with?

Banned
    Website's:
    oceanus.ch
    but srsly theres a lot of not so good filehosts (so to say) out there, what would be good to change about the filehosts nowadays?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information