Im going to go out on a limb here and do something I normally would never do. Since so many people are having issues , complications and so many questions I am going to open a skype room to put everyone in as well as approval staff so everyone can have the support they need.

so plz you need only pm or share your skype id here

Lets get you guys making money! Im here to help and will do all I can and also we all discuss new and old method about making money we all share every mothod we have so let start guys its great chance
Just pm your skype id i ll add and invite you in room or you share your skype id here thanks
sonic123 Reviewed by sonic123 on . Join skype earn money room Im going to go out on a limb here and do something I normally would never do. Since so many people are having issues , complications and so many questions I am going to open a skype room to put everyone in as well as approval staff so everyone can have the support they need. so plz you need only pm or share your skype id here Lets get you guys making money! Im here to help and will do all I can and also we all discuss new and old method about making money we all share every mothod Rating: 5