Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6849 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    ultier.com

Default Ultier.com-100Mbit/1Gbit/10Gbit,Ovh/Kimsufi Semi-Managed,Dedicated From $25(FR,NL)

Moderated Message:
    It has come to our knowledge that Gevin is infact lukip006, owner of Tehhost.net, previously banned host from KWWHunction, which was proven to attack other host providers. Since tehhost doesn't exist anymore, be aware, that they might dissapear, so therefore, do not renew your accounts with them

About Us

Ultier Hosting Services Pvt Ltd. is a provider of Rapidleech Hosting,sBorg Hosting,Seedbox Hosting,Remote Desktop,Shared Solutions,Virtualized Solutions, Dedicated Hosting and Cloud solutions.The company was founded in August 2012 to provide long term stable hosting solutions to individuals or potential companies. Our fully supported services and utilities allow us to empower users to a higher level at affordable costs.
    Ultier Hosting Services is your primary solution for getting all your server hosting needs. We are always here to assist you around the clock 24 x 7 x 365 a year. We’re here today, and we’re here tomorrow, we’re here next year, we won’t leave you hanging! Contact us on Christmas day, and expect a reply from us within a few hours! From other competing companies, you may need to count the amount of days it took for them to reply! We are proud of our knowledgeable and competing support team to provide you with the necessary tools to succeed.

All Dedicated Servers are fully Semi-Managed . We will configure the servers for you,intall control panels,reload,install softwares(common ones) and assist you in any way possible. So if you are worried about getting started this is your chance.
    This is unique in its way as No other provider can offer such a service.

Kimsufi Plans

OVH Plans

Click on any Plan above to order a Package

Information

Server Location: Evoswitch DC(Netherlands),OVH(FR)
    Fully Semi Managed Service
    Hardware: State of arte hardware ranging from CPU's,HDD to other infrastructural units.
    Network: First class premium network services
    Setup Time: 1-7 Days(Usually within 24 hours)
    Prices are exclusive of
    5% Processing Fees

Operating Systems Offered:

1) CentOS 5
    2)CentOS 6
    3)Debian 6.0
    4)Ubuntu Desktop 12.04
    5)Red Hat Ent. Linux 5
    6)Windows Server 2008 R2 - Web/Standard/Enterprise Editions

Control Panels Offered

1)cPanel/WHM
    2)Directadmin
    3)Plesk Panel
    4)Webmin
    5)Kloxo

Fraud Protection System

All orders are manually processed to avoid Frauds. Here are some tips to avoid it
    1) Use your REAL credentials while registering your client account(Name,Email,Address etc)
    2)Order from your local connection and NOT a VPN/Proxy/RDP etc.
    3)Accounts used to payus should either be registered in your name(in client account) or have the same email address registered in our portal.

Orders detected as FRAUD will be denied service,reported and payments refunded.

Contact Us
    Email: [email protected]
    Support: http://portal.ultier.com
    24*7 Live Support

Gevin Reviewed by Gevin on . Ultier.com-100Mbit/1Gbit/10Gbit,Ovh/Kimsufi Semi-Managed,Dedicated From $25(FR,NL) It has come to our knowledge that Gevin is infact lukip006, owner of Tehhost.net, previously banned host from KWWHunction, which was proven to attack other host providers. Since tehhost doesn't exist anymore, be aware, that they might dissapear, so therefore, do not renew your accounts with them http://i.imgur.com/6ADRk.png About Us Ultier Hosting Services Pvt Ltd. is a provider of Rapidleech Hosting,sBorg Hosting,Seedbox Hosting,Remote Desktop,Shared Solutions,Virtualized Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Moreleech.com
    Welcome man!!

I bought from them and they Always Helps their clients.

great support.

A Private Limited Company's Domain is under WhoisGuard. strange????

Banned
    Website's:
    ultier.com
    Quote Originally Posted by acid.das View Post
    A Private Limited Company's Domain is under WhoisGuard. strange????
    Hello
    How is it strange? Correct me if I am wrong but I dont know of any rules which states a Private Ltd Company cannot be under WhoisGuard.

Quote Originally Posted by BT7 View Post
    Welcome man!!

I bought from them and they Always Helps their clients.

great support.
    Thanks for the the vouch mate . We appreciate it.

Feel free to contact us if you need anything else.

Regards
    Ultier Team

there is no rules but i do not think so a pvt ltd company protect their contact info..

I am using their some other services from many days and their support is fantabulous there services also work flawless. No host at KWWH is half as good as Ultier Would love to try a dedicated server can I get some discount?

Ultier LONG LIVE

Banned
    Website's:
    ultier.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jidox View Post
    I am using their some other services from many days and their support is fantabulous there services also work flawless. No host at KWWH is half as good as Ultier Would love to try a dedicated server can I get some discount?

Ultier LONG LIVE

Hello
    Thanks for the vouch mate .
    Since it is our Dedicated luanch we might have a good discount for you. Check your PM

Feel free to contact us if you need anything else.

Regards
    Ultier Team

I would like to order this one

SuperPlan Storage

can you tell me how many days do you need to setup it

I might need to wait for my currently server lease period ends

Banned
    Website's:
    ultier.com
    Quote Originally Posted by vincentfkc View Post
    I would like to order this one

SuperPlan Storage

can you tell me how many days do you need to setup it

I might need to wait for my currently server lease period ends
    Hello
    Thanks for your interest in our services. Apologies for te delayed response.
    Setup time for this server varies from 1-7 days at max but we have normally deployed all orers till now within 24 hours of order confirmation.

Feel free to contact us if you need anything else

Thanks
    Ultier Team

Gevin,Please check my PM.Urgent!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information