Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6848 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Any tips on writing good and clean HTML code

I need tips on writing good and clean HTML code. Can anyone suggest the best practices
    WebNet Host Reviewed by WebNet Host on . Any tips on writing good and clean HTML code I need tips on writing good and clean HTML code. Can anyone suggest the best practices Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Check this.
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

My tip: do not use deprecated tags like <center> or <font>, etc... It's surprising how often they are still used, I see people even here on KWWH suggesting others to use them.

Probation
    Website's:
    swooshleads.com
    Quote Originally Posted by WebNet Host View Post
    I need tips on writing good and clean HTML code. Can anyone suggest the best practices
    Write your HTML code as you would normally without making it neat, then you can copy and paste what you have coded into this website (http://tools.arantius.com/tabifier) it will automatically make it look "pretty", and neat for you no work involved.

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Depends on how you define "clean" ?

Well people think that "clean" HTML codes are the ones which pass through a validation test.

Code as you normally do and then just use this tool to check all your errors and fix them

But if you think "clean" codes means "codes written with proper alignment & indentation" then use this tool http://tools.arantius.com/tabifier as what 100c53jm suggested.

He should code in HTML properly.
    Code alignment and indentation isn't done to make the code look pretty, its purpose is to organize everything, so you can find what you're looking for faster. It makes no sense to take advantage of it AFTER you've finished lol

Those tools should be used just to check if you messed up, don't make him create bad habits - specially when the websites you code have +100 validation errors.

The url Kw3rLn shared with you is really useful and you should read it, in my opinion.

You can learn here HTML to Videos Tutorials
    http://computerseekho.com/home.html

Thread Information