Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6762 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960
    GRRRRRR zshikaz, abodagoma and mehar.
    STOP ASKING FOR PAYMENTS
    Let GBMeister first solve all other problems and get yourself a premium account to get paid

This is the last time and after this I all will report you to the webmaster

very funny
    sale acc bangbros full
    Price:- 3 ?

yea to ask the same question over and over again for 52 pages

Website's:
    GBMeister.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mopar546 View Post
    Chill out dude. It's not like I said you were running away or something. I only said I was starting to get worried.
    Ask anyone here and they can tell you I'm not one of those idiots.

With what some of us have been through with hosts in the last 8 or 9 months we can't help but be a little skittish.You should be able to understand that.
    You can be "skittish", but we will not change the way we do normal business because of our users' bad experiences.

We are not a filehost coming in to rescue all the users that have been screwed over - we are here to start something of our own. If you are looking to be rescued and to be taken care of after your bad experiences, then we are happy to recommend going somewhere else. The whining and complaining doesn't phase us and doesn't shift our decisions. We want people that are loyal and have a genuine desire to stay because of what we can offer, not because we are healing all of the wounds that were opened by previous file hosts.

We know you are trying to make the comments seem justified, but we do not see it that way at all. To each his own.

We are not saying we do not want to provide a great system & service; what we are saying is that it is getting old hearing the complaints - it is a waste of time for us, where we could be spending that time on things that actually matter.

Quote Originally Posted by coolthink555 View Post
    Wating for my first payout of Payza
    No one cares about this except you. Keep it to yourself. When there is an actual problem, then contact the person(s) that care privately.

Quote Originally Posted by Stooky View Post
    I have a real question. I remember you said uploaders need to have a premium account in order to be paid. Now my question is, if we have a basic account, can we at least see the earnings we would be getting paid if we had a premium account? If basic uploaders can still earn and the only thing preventing earnings being paid out is not having a premium account then I'm willing to give you a try. If I see it is worth using and I earn enough for a payout then I will sign up for a premium membership.

First....

I remember you said uploaders need to have a premium account in order to be paid
    ^^^^ is wrong. We have it where only premium members could earn on their file uploads.

Also, it would be faster for both of us if you spent 5 min and created an account, uploaded a small file and downloaded it again from another IP address to see if you get credit for the download. Don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by lawina View Post
    almost premium is finish.... and 3 days now not can upload ... so how we can earn money ???
    Did you pay for your premium account? (Don't answer this, we already know)

If so, then you have the right to complain about not being able to use your product for what it was intended for - otherwise, when someone offers you something for free, it is common knowledge that you don't complain about it, but accept it graciously.

@scorpion65, capnamhip, advf13

you are now the last ones to get paid...if we remember.

Seriously, no one learns until someone burns.

Quote Originally Posted by advf13 View Post
    Just look how they start - 50 per 1k, and now??? It seems, that first they give you some money but after they return back much more, like bank credit!
    What are you trying to say? It wasn't clear on our end. Can you explain it in another way perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by zshikaz View Post
    payza payment???
    What about it?

Quote Originally Posted by abodagoma View Post
    plz make me premium so i can use ur remotuplaod

account id : abodagoma
    No, your account is now banned including your IP. Sorry, but users like yourself (or what you appear to be) are not the users we want to deal with.

Where did you get the idea that you can come in and publicly ask for a free premium account?

Quote Originally Posted by mehar_arain View Post
    will u process payza payment today as u was promiss that u will pay on friday its saturday
    We clearly did not promise.

We did say the funds would be in our account on Friday, but we did not mention when the payment will go to each user. Are you reading a different thread than we are?

Quote Originally Posted by xteam1 View Post
    very funny
    to Soapalien's post? There are many more people who will happily report those users to the webmasters here.

To finalize this long response

We are only online for about 1 month now. As you see we are working out some technical issues that have come up.

We really do have more important things right now to deal with than a bunch of complaining users. We have never tried to hide anything, and we do not have the intention to do this in the future. As soon as we have relevant information, we always share it.

The only thing we can say right now is "Deal with it". This is all we have to offer right now until we get some of the bigger things sorted out.

For all those that have been patient and stayed with us this far, we truly appreciate your loyalty and commitment. It has been a pleasure so far to work with you guys.

For all of you complaining about anything. Please know that there are people who are paid within 1 hour of requesting payment. Please know that there are people that have a dedicated upload path to our system when our uploads are down. Please know that there are people who have free lifetime premiums.

We treat our users well, but we expect the same in return. We are not a charity that is running to serve you and to put money in your pocket. There are a large number of users that receive exceptional service and dedication from us. Keep this in mind the next time you have an empty complaint to make. If you really want to be heard, communicate with us properly. Haven't we said that before? If you want us to put effort into your request, then please put effort into yours. (Naturally, this only applies to a portion of our posters here, not all)

5.   Sponsored Links

@scorpion65, capnamhip, advf13

you are now the last ones to get paid...if we remember.

Seriously, no one learns until someone burns.
    OK gbmeister, I don't worry about fu....ing coins at my account, but you are not wright!!!! Uploaders working, making money and if they ask for payment you said: shut up or you will never recieve your payout or you must be premium and increase payment for premium like 1 month membership at top leading warez site. You start from 50 per 1k, no one serious file host never give so much, when find out that you have not pay for traffic from India and make 25 per 1k, then 10 and so on. There are couple of serious and stable filehosts thats realy paying and have no problems with upload and payout. So I deleted all my files and leave.

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread Information