Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6714 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    piggy-farm.com sexyBB.Info sex-talk.be
    Quote Originally Posted by gbmeister View Post
    Hi james,

Please use our contact form on the site, so we can receive an official message that you have requested a premium

I see your point. This is a tricky topic. On one side we want to be flexible for the users - allowing them to upload whatever they please. On the other hand, in order to stay in business we need to keep Adsense happy, which means no adult content!

I'm not sure what Google does with adult content that doesn't look like adult content from the outside? I don't believe they would flag it as inappropriate, especially when the title or description doesn't describe something inappropriate.

Like I said, just don't make something obvious that it violates the adult content rule. You have my word here that users will not be banned, especially on the 1st offense. If we MUST do take action for something, then we will work together with the user to make things right. We want to keep everyone as happy as possible.

Is it so far that you gonna no pay for adult files ??

2.   Sponsored Links

please add Payza or Moneybookers !
    Moderated Message:
    You may not sell invites here! Enjoy your infraction. I see you advertising selling invites again you will only see JC on this site permanently.

Website's:
    piggy-farm.com sexyBB.Info sex-talk.be
    When you try to open Files Folder

this error !!

Software error:

Can't execute select: Got error 28 from storage engine at Modules/DataBase.pm line 82.

Now site dont opens anymore

Website's:
    GBMeister.com
    Hi lawina,

Our team was making some adjustments to our database configuration. One of the settings was incorrectly set and it caused errors when many connections were made to the database.

We've fixed the error, so the site is working as normal.

It was unexpected downtime, and we sincerely apologize for the mistake on our part. We're doing as much as we can on our side to prevent anything from stopping our users to use the site.

15.00 USD 30 days,no thanks

Website's:
    GBMeister.com
    Mostarac, no one has forced or even suggested that you should buy a premium. If the price is too high for you, then I'm sure there are other, lesser file hosts that you could register for.

Glad to see the site is back online, gbmeister; you guys have one clear plus point over the current crop of DDL hosts, which I don't want to state publically, to avoid jinxing it.

The lack of FTP upload functionality is slightly cumbersome for sharers like me that offer up fullsets/collections/packs, but for now remote upload [RU] functionality from an "ftp://user:pass@..." address works just fine.

For folks that are complaining that RU isn't working: it's the progress bar that's the issue, not the actual transfer, which will complete just fine if you just wait it out. It's probably a bug in the script that doesn't properly transmit or receive the data that updates the progress bar to the uploader, and when it times-out, it just gives up - but only the bar not the transfer itself. This is a common occurence, in my experience at the very least, with this particular script; and it's much worse with MegaLoad, for example. Having said that, you should probably look into tweaking it, gbmeister.

For reference, I have clocked remote uploads from a private dedicated server at ~72Mbps|9MB/s.

Another potential pitfall with the script, is how banks of URLs are handled in the event of a transfer error. If I were to paste the current RU limit of 7 URLs, for example, and the first six get uploaded just fine, then if the seventh upload fails the previous six do not generate links or even appear in the share folder. As you can imagine, this is frustrating, when it happens. This could be addressed if each file would simply be saved into the account, and link generation & output done post-transfer completion.

I'd also like to clarify to thread posters that RU isn't/wasn't available to free registered users, even if you can see the button and paste links in the form -- you must be a premium user to utilize it, as stated in the OP. I wasn't able to use it myself until I got a premium account (thanks for that, gbmeister). Granted, it doesn't spit out a helpful error message as to why the upload result form is blank, which is why so many of you thought it was messed up. Probably something else you should fix, gbmeister -- either disable the RU tab, or put a message under it stating its unavailability to free users, or return an error message when it's used.

Finally, please edit and format the thread title and original post's body to properly reflect the current status of the site and the affiliate program. Or expect reflexive posters that don't read a thread in its entirety, to hammer it with silly questions and clarifications.

Best of luck with staying in the DDL game!

payza please

site paying or not?

Can you make payments directly to Mastercard ?

Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information