Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61103 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    scam becouse rate is very very high

Website's:
    piggy-farm.com sexyBB.Info sex-talk.be
    Before you say that Princed read there topic ...
    Its just a promo , rates get lower after promo ...

no I do not think it's a promo but a strategy, very very high rate = more file upload = more chances that users buy premium account, after bye all and no money

Website's:
    GBMeister.com
    Quote Originally Posted by pow View Post
    what arrogance from this newbie file host that just slapped on a $60 template on another xfs script. how much experience does your server admin have? a week? if what you say is true why is your file server and main site on the same server? what serious file hosting would use apache for downloads?
    To avoid "this tech is better than that tech", I just want to say we have chosen what we believe is best for us.

Each to their own. If you don't approve, that is ok - we are not forcing anything upon you, not even remotely.

Quote Originally Posted by princed View Post
    scam becouse rate is very very high
    It's funny how when someone tries to offer you something nice, you turn around and say it's a "scam"

Can you please define what you believe a "scam" is? From my definition, that is not what we are doing.

Are you comfortable enough with your statement to go head to head with the creator?

Quote Originally Posted by duckconut View Post
    Looks not bad, I'll try this site~
    But just wonder why there's a link in the bottom right corner showing International Apartments for Rent???
    International Apartments are a friend of ours and we are promoting their site - if you want to know more details.

Quote Originally Posted by lawina View Post
    Hello

Ad the download page
    can you remove : uploade by ......
    thats private

thanks
    Please create a fake account name if you do not want people to know it's you. Sorry, but we can't make changes to our site only because a few people don't like it.

Please try an alternative solution and if we receive more requests, we'll be happy to make the change.

Do you have any schedule for payout? After request how many days could receive?
    And what kind of payout method you recommend? PP?

6.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    wawawia.com
    Thx for the premium sorry thx for the joke

Premium account expire: 23 October 2012

Website's:
    GBMeister.com
    dorukhan, do I need to prove to you that your premium is correct? I'm not understanding where this is funny.

You paid for a service, and we delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by duckconut View Post
    Do you have any schedule for payout? After request how many days could receive?
    And what kind of payout method you recommend? PP?
    payment schedule is not yet determined. We are trying to see what is best, we will let you know when it has been decided.

Payouts currently are paid between 1-5 days, depending on the amount, your membership type and how many other payouts have occurred. Generally they are paid in 24 hours though.

Payout recommendation is PP.

Hello gbmeister could give premium account

Username: Burundel

Website's:
    GBMeister.com
    All premium accounts have been claimed! Congratulations to those who have their 1 month free, premium account!

More promotions are coming, so stay tuned. We will have a Facebook like promotion, Twitter retweet promotion, 24/48/72-Hour Share-Blasts (with increased payout rates), referral contests and more.

We like to mix things up a bit - users tend to enjoy a bit of excitement, especially when they benefit!

Quote Originally Posted by lawina View Post
    Hello

Ad the download page
    can you remove : uploade by ......
    thats private

thanks
    Please remove it. I know it can be done, cyberlocker used to have it on the same script and removed it at request.
    Now we are 2

Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread Information