Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6941 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default PlugRush Wordpress Plugin

We just released version 1 of our brand new PlugRush Wordpress Plugin.
    If you're running Wordpress and are using or want to use PlugRush, this plugin makes it a lot easier. It will allow you to easily add PlugRush widgets to your Wordpress sidebar or other places in your widget enabled themes. You can enable or disable popunders, adblock detection and mobile redirect directly in a PlugRush settings page in wordpress. And finally it will allow you to automatically submit and update your plugs when you create or update posts in Wordpress.

http://www.plugrush.com/publishers/plugins

If anyone runs an adult website on wordpress, please test this out, and let us know how it works for you. Hit me up if you need any assistance..

---------- Post added 21st Oct 2012 at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was 20th Oct 2012 at 09:58 AM ----------

Feel free to give feedback on potential improvements..
    nextri Reviewed by nextri on . PlugRush Wordpress Plugin We just released version 1 of our brand new PlugRush Wordpress Plugin. If you're running Wordpress and are using or want to use PlugRush, this plugin makes it a lot easier. It will allow you to easily add PlugRush widgets to your Wordpress sidebar or other places in your widget enabled themes. You can enable or disable popunders, adblock detection and mobile redirect directly in a PlugRush settings page in wordpress. And finally it will allow you to automatically submit and update your plugs Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    sceneaccess.org forumophilia.com warez-bb.org
    no-adult websites cant use ?

For now it's only for adult. We're starting a non-adult version soon..

Website's:
    hentai-ddl.org
    I get this error:
    Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when safe_mode is enabled or an open_basedir is set in /home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/plugrush/plugrush.php on line 330

Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when safe_mode is enabled or an open_basedir is set in /home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/plugrush/plugrush.php on line 330

I see that's a problem for some server configurations. I've updated the plugin and removed that option. If you download it again and give it a test and let me know if it works now, that would be great.
    Or you can edit the code you already have, and remove line 330 in plugrush.php

Thread Information