Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6824 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    Any activity that violates any sites ToS is forbidden.
    Allowing file hosts that promote you to upload warez violates copyright laws. Why isn't that forbidden either?

Talking about violating a site's TOS, twitter does not allow sales of any accounts, yet a thread is selling a twitter account.

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    if you see a violation report it, the thread you linked to is now closed, see how easy that was.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    if you see a violation report it, the thread you linked to is now closed, see how easy that was.
    So when can we see the closure of Filehost and Blackhat section ?

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    any proof that they were random?
    Do you have any proof that they are not random, since you claim they are not?
    I have a thread as a proof that reviews you are getting from that thread, are not random, they are fake.
    and also these review that guy talked about in thread were meant to be hand written self written
    Well, he can't write them with foot, can't he? Does that mean review is honest? Nope. You are getting positive review, no matter how bad site actually is. Who's that helping except site owner? No one. It's fake, dishonest, not real. And it falls in category of fake Google+1s, Facebook Likes etc.

There is a difference when you have a page with honest intentions, and you are asking community to like the page. (competitions, donations to good causes and similar)
    And difference where sole purpose of having review is to attract pageviews, no matter how bad your page is, or what that page is about.

Talking about violating a site's TOS, twitter does not allow sales of any accounts, yet a thread is selling a twitter account.
    Be a good member, report posts that violate rules.

About blackhat forum: http://www.besthostingforums.com/6-f...hat-forum.html
    YOU suggested it, we accepted it.
    Faking alexa reviews isn't blackhat, it's just making fake review.
    IF there's more than 3-4 members that support having a topic about getting fake reviews, we MIGHT reconsider it. Note that 'MIGHT' does not mean 'probably we will'. That is the reason why I said, open this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    About blackhat forum: http://www.besthostingforums.com/6-f...hat-forum.html
    YOU suggested it, we accepted it.
    Faking alexa reviews isn't blackhat, it's just making fake review.
    How come that time no mod said that it's an activity against a site's TOS and since that is a rule in KWWH, how come the section made it in?

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Was that an english? Can you rephase your sentence, I haven't understood a word of it.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Froomple View Post
    So when can we see the closure of Filehost and Blackhat section ?
    I have been asking the same question about File hosts section for a year.

I did not vote in the blackhat section.

Those questions should be directed to others above my rank.

Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    Was that an english? Can you rephase your sentence, I haven't understood a word of it.
    Sure no problem, when the suggestion was made to make the blackhat section, how is it so that no staff objected that it breaks a site's TOS and such activity is not allowed in KWWH.

I mean you have problems with an exchange thread, how did such a section even make it through?

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Because there was a demand, which didn't consist of 3-4 users.
    Do note that we, as moderators, have a right to close threads, if we find they are not proper. For example, you cannot share any warez stuff in here ( no warez linking) but you can post your site in signature, even if site itself is linking to warez.
    Also, we allow DISCUSSIONS about blackhat, but we do not promote sharing cracked SEO tools.
    For what we seem to find is innapropriate, it doesn't have to be in the rules for staff, to close/delete it.
    BH section also have it's own rules, like, no ddos/hack/any extreme form discussions, email lists exchange, etc...
    Basically general rules still apply there.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

reopened

I got infracted and I was told you go elsewhere if I had a problem with the rules. I guess that pretty much sums up this debate.

I would not counter argue anymore as we all can see where this is going. Nothing is going to change. (:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information