Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6858 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ψ(`∇?)ψ
    your infraction is reversed, if you haven't noticed. Do post if you have something constructive to say. So far, I have provided you with all common sense reasons why that thread got closed.
    Fake reviews.

Respected Developer
    You don't need permission to open a thread in the feedback & suggestions zone. If you have anything constructive to say, it's always best to open a thread in this section. We will look into it and we won't ignore it. The first thread that you linked to didn't promote fake reviews, although some users may have exchanged fake reviews, some may have exchanged honest reviews. As for the threads, we may consider allowing likes, twitter following and alexa reviews as we have a blackhat section.

3.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Now that's what i call an awesome reply
    Thumbs up birdy You proved us why you are the admin now..

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    You don't need permission to open a thread in the feedback & suggestions zone. If you have anything constructive to say, it's always best to open a thread in this section. We will look into it and we won't ignore it. The first thread that you linked to didn't promote fake reviews, although some users may have exchanged fake reviews, some may have exchanged honest reviews. As for the threads, we may consider allowing likes, twitter following and alexa reviews as we have a blackhat section.
    Glad to see this opened again. (:

Would be great to see the changes though.

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

Website's:
    GardinerDesign.info
    Quote Originally Posted by innocent_kid View Post
    any proof that they were random?
    and also these review that guy talked about in thread
    were meant to be hand written self written
    for alexa .. random people
    and totaly not blackhat...
    even building links manualy is not considered blackhat is it?

I would like to re-affirm that i visited the site i wrote reviews for and tailored my reviews to each site, they were not just copy and paste junk, i even had short discussions with the admins about their sites via PM.

I don't understand the issue that occurs when some one gives me their website link for a review? how else would i ever find their website and review it?

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    I'm glad moderators locked those threads has it shouldn't be allowed that like users creating fake accounts on KWWHunction only to give there ownself reviews in there own thread an order to bring up there popularity to gain users for there services.

If KWWHuntion does allow users to exchange fake reviews on Alexa then users will most likely start using those fake reviews an posting them in there threads for there services.

Things to Remembers
    Reviews are earned not exchanged or ask for.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    We have site reviews section, in case you haven't noticed... :/
    More or less, you can consider it same activity...

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    I will no longer provide any public comment on this forum because my post was removed because it did not agree with the opinion of the site administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I say do it, must forums does it so as ebay

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Things to Remembers
    Reviews are earned not exchanged or ask for.
    That would be only your personal opinion, not the actual fact.
    Reviews are reviews, no difference it makes if you ask for it, or someone stumble on your site, and do it.
    Review= A formal assessment or examination of something.
    There's only difference between fake and truthful review, which has nothing to do with asking for it, or not asking for it, you can get either one of them in both scenarios.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information