Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6877 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What can PayPal do ?

So I have this man who paid me some money for a domain name.
    The domain name has been transferred to him.
    But, I fear that he would do a chargeback.
    I've already transferred the money to bank, and now my paypal balance is zero.
    My question is, if this man does a chargeback, and for some reason I lose the case, then my paypal balance would be in negative.And, if in case I'm unable to resolve my negative balance, then would PayPal be sending any legal authorities to my home ?
    I need answers from some experienced person.
    Black Pearl Reviewed by Black Pearl on . What can PayPal do ? So I have this man who paid me some money for a domain name. The domain name has been transferred to him. But, I fear that he would do a chargeback. I've already transferred the money to bank, and now my paypal balance is zero. My question is, if this man does a chargeback, and for some reason I lose the case, then my paypal balance would be in negative.And, if in case I'm unable to resolve my negative balance, then would PayPal be sending any legal authorities to my home ? I need Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

if you know and you are sure that you are right, than paypal will not ask your money back.

They will not do anything...So just chill...

Website's:
    WarezDownloads.us Crackcentral.co.uk
    Nope, It will be -ve money until you the paypal feels the justice is with you.the balanxce will be -ve until you fund your paypal id.

ADSPOT available on PR#3 Alexa 100K Site.

Nope, It will be -ve money until you the paypal feels the justice is with you.the balanxce will be -ve until you fund your paypal id.

So suppose I'm unable to resolve the negative balance, would they be sending any authorities to my home >?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    So suppose I'm unable to resolve the negative balance, would they be sending any authorities to my home >?
    how much did you pay for that domain?

how much did you pay for that domain

He paid around 1k.

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    No, May be some phone calls.
    Last month I had a dispute from a banned member (Thumper) here. I called them and used the resolution chat of paypal. the justice was with me, then paypal negotiated my -ve balance.

No, May be some phone calls.
    Last month I had a dispute from a banned member (Thumper) here. I called them and used the resolution chat of paypal. the justice was with me, then paypal negotiated my -ve balance.
    Ok, so even if my balance is like -$1000, would they still do nothing ?

Website's:
    Thats huge amount. definitely they will do something, i dont know what they are gonna do.. call them mate..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information