Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6914 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Its easy to prove that a domian has changed hands. I think you will win if it is disputed. What i always do when someone is paying me for something with paypal is not just simply give them the email address. Go in and create an invoice and have it sent to the buyer. Make sure you put exaclly what you are selling on the invoice. And have paypal will send them the invoice. That way if there is a dispute And you give them whatever they were buying you are good. This guy can say he bought anything for that 1000 bucks without an invoice.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Can you say civil court suit? If they believe there was criminal intent depending on jurisdiction it could be considered as grand larceny, again based on jurisdiction, which is a felony charge. Gather your evidence and prepare for if there is an issue.

WDF is Right, Gather Evidence to resolve the issue.
    And 1K is a huge amount. Didn't they call you to ask "What you do?" & also ask you about the Transaction? The money you got from him?

And your account will have a negative balance & also you would have to pay them back to restore your paypal account to normal.
    But if you have sold him the product. You might have the CHAT or Email History as evidence to show them. Issue solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    So I have this man who paid me some money for a domain name.
    The domain name has been transferred to him.
    But, I fear that he would do a chargeback.
    I've already transferred the money to bank, and now my paypal balance is zero.
    My question is, if this man does a chargeback, and for some reason I lose the case, then my paypal balance would be in negative.And, if in case I'm unable to resolve my negative balance, then would PayPal be sending any legal authorities to my home ?
    I need answers from some experienced person.
    You should never lose the case as you should have all proofs examples emails communications etc. Send the proof to paypal when he opens the dispute. That's should help them make the best decision

Website's:
    warez-bb.org
    Well imo the person who have bought a domain for that amount isnt a small kid and he knows what hes doing .

Hope u got what i mean

dont worry he WONT do anything like that
    Proud To Be A Muslim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information