Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6842 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Is sweden still reliable offshore host?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

5 35.71%
  • no

5 35.71%
  • not sure

4 28.57%

Post Do you think sweden is still a country that promotes freedom of speech

I just wanted to know whether you guys still consider sweden to be a safe place to host warez linking websites , filesharing sites or filehost especially after what is happening to pirate bay founder.
    Code: 
    http://torrentfreak.com/pirate-bay-founder-held-in-solitary-confinement-write-him-a-letter-today-121020/
    Just a thread to share opinions and increase our knowledge as a community , i am not going to start a warez
    Ifirst Reviewed by Ifirst on . Do you think sweden is still a country that promotes freedom of speech I just wanted to know whether you guys still consider sweden to be a safe place to host warez linking websites , filesharing sites or filehost especially after what is happening to pirate bay founder. http://torrentfreak.com/pirate-bay-founder-held-in-solitary-confinement-write-him-a-letter-today-121020/ Just a thread to share opinions and increase our knowledge as a community , i am not going to start a warez :)) Rating: 5
    Helping people is my hobby.....
    Learn how to secure your server against ddos

2.   Sponsored Links

Probation
    Website's:
    PrismaVPS.com
    Unfortunately there's not much free speech left on the Internet.

Bulletproof hosting costs tens of thousands of dollars and you have to deal with some folks overseas who host some shady stuff lol.

Freedom of speech and allowing copyright infringement downloads aren't exactly the same thing.
    SwitchLink #1 UK VPS Provider
    Never Oversold. Gigabit Connectivity. 100GB+ Network, We own our own hardware, All Branded Servers, flexibility that Webhosting cannot offer
    For more info contact me at [email protected]

Respected Member
    Just because you call theft freedom of speech does not make it so. This thread is stupid. It shouldn't be allowed anywhere. Because a bunch of clueless KWWH members say host in NL and RU does not make it allowed or acceptable. It's ignorance to the max.

You wont get away with walking into a WalMart and stealing a game, so why should you be allowed to on the internet because you put it in a specific country? Makes no sense because it is not true and not allowed.

Website's:
    w.aanz.in strangetrip.net imgvault.org img.strangetrip.net
    Stealing? It's copying. The original is still there.

Downloading for personal use is legal in the Netherlands so you are wrong there too.
    "Just because you buy a DVD to watch at home doesn't give you the right to invite friends over to watch it too. That's a violation of copyright and denies us the revenue that would be generated from DVD sales to your friends," said Glickman. "Ideally we expect each viewer to have their own copy of the DVD, but we realize that isn't always feasible. The registration fee is a fair compromise."

Respected Member
    You're in the wrong thread. This is asked for hosting a warez linking website, which is not legal. Not about creating a copy of current software you own a hard copy to (which you don't).

However you wanna justify being a thief though is fine. We don't care.

Website's:
    w.aanz.in strangetrip.net imgvault.org img.strangetrip.net
    I don't see how a mere reference to something is an actual violation of copyright. If you would say that that would be illegal you might as well ban any educational material on anything that can be considered dangerous or even the speaking of the names. That is what a link is right? A symbolic name and directions?

There seem to be more crusaders for profits than for justice.

You can not simply ban of form of speech and not see it has consequences to the others.

It's nice how you say `we` when you're the only one defending the media maffia.
    "Just because you buy a DVD to watch at home doesn't give you the right to invite friends over to watch it too. That's a violation of copyright and denies us the revenue that would be generated from DVD sales to your friends," said Glickman. "Ideally we expect each viewer to have their own copy of the DVD, but we realize that isn't always feasible. The registration fee is a fair compromise."

Website's:
    flokinet.is
    Sweden is one of the countrys with the highest freedom of speech level.

i think sweden is reliable

Thread Information