Why is it called a compund service:

- It is inclusive of all, you don't need to do anything. Just follow the simple steps that will be provided below, then leave the rest to Simple3x and his crew.

Service Package inclusives Directory:

A. Plugins
B. General Setup
C. Themes and templates alteration
D. Simple GFX Designs for your site
E. CSS / HTML /PHP Pages
F. System configurations
G. HQ Threads
H. Hosting
I. Optionals
J. Requests
K. Tips

( PLEASE REMEMBER: That these are just included in the package services, you may or may not take some of the package elements, but in default, these all are included )

Starting of:

A. Plugins
- We will put 10 - 20+ efficient plugins on your soon-to-be forum site, these includes premium plugins that are essentials in building a dynamic MyBB Forum. No MyBBcentral plugins since its not allowed.

B. General Setup
- We setup everything you want your soon-to-be site.

C. Themes / Templates alteration
- 1. Themes: You will choose from our list of themes, please be noted that premium themes are included in our list.

- 2. Templates alteration: We will customize any template part of theme to the way of your liking

D. GFX Designs for your site
- We will make sleek logos / buttons for your soon-to-be site.

E. CSS / HTML / PHP Pages
- We will do some custom pages of your decisions, These custom pages are CSS, no javascript or AJAX be included in these pages ( but we have a plugin for these ), only pure CSS / HTML / PHP Elements. HTML will serve as the core.

F. System Configurations:
- We will configure every options under your system and way of liking.

G. HQ Threads:
- ( High Quality or HQ ) We will automate your forum, posting ten(10) HQ Threads in different forums of yours that would surely attract members to come and register in your soon-to-be site.

H. Hosting:
- We will find a free hosting for you,

1GB or more diskspace
10GB Bandwidth
cPanel X
10+ Emails
5+ MySQL
FTP
(etc.)
I. Optionals:
- Free Domains ( co.nr / co.cc / **** ) - For Beginners
- DMCA Badge

J. Requests:
- We may take requests depending on its classifications, usually, there will be an additional charges and again, the price depends on your request.

K. Tips:
- We give tips on how to make your site gain high activity rate.
- We also give tips on how to monetize your site.

PRICES:

35$ = 14 days of site creation + Optional requests.

SPECIAL PROMO FOR KWWHunction MEMBERS!

Price-Package A. 30$ = Approx. 12 days of site creation + Optional requests.
Price-Package B. 40$ = Approx. 4 days of site creation + Optional requests.

( WE WILL QUOTE YOU THE EXACT DATE. )

Just reply to this thread with the magic word = "SIMPLETRICKS" without the quotes.

ONLY PAYPAL WILL BE ACCEPTED:
[email protected] is my paypal account.

3-HOURS Moneyback Guarantee will be given if and only if we find enough ground given with valid reasons.

IF WE FAILED TO CREATE YOUR SITE WITHIN THE QUOTA TIME, YOU WILL RECIEVE AN 85% REBATE.

How to CONTACT me:

Email: [email protected]
KWWHunction: Private Message me

( Rest assure that you will recieve a reply in no time! )

TESTIMONIES from other forums:

Mark 0192831 01-12-11:
This service is great. It is very efficient
( FROM FWS )

SCIENCE 098271 02-14-11:
Goof job.
( FROM FWS )

PORTFOLIO:

Message me for it
Please check our service website too: http://simple3x.in
Simple3x Reviewed by Simple3x on . Forum Service Pack - MyBB Why is it called a compund service: - It is inclusive of all, you don't need to do anything. Just follow the simple steps that will be provided below, then leave the rest to Simple3x and his crew. Service Package inclusives Directory: A. Plugins B. General Setup C. Themes and templates alteration D. Simple GFX Designs for your site Rating: 5