Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6829 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    why u care of ban , reputation etc etc in forum when u have real life

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Another topic about staff. Interesting

Respected Member
    Bitch bitch bitch. These threads always have one thing in common...most replies go something like: "I broke the rules and I was banned. This is outrageous!"

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Viva la revolucion!

I'm just pointing out the overuse of mod tags and deleting peoples entire posts and what not. People started bombarding it with their bitching all of a sudden.

Rick, thanks for the bump.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I shall bring this issue up in our virtual staff meeting which we are holding tonight. Sometimes, members of staff remove a full post as we don't want members to join a file host that are either a scam or don't pay or provide no support whatsoever. [mod] tags are actually used within posts without removing the full post (we rarely remove a full post). I do apologise for not replying sooner.

Thank you
    No, Thank you for addressing it Hawk, Keep up the good work

Bad bitch in my chevy.

The silly attempt at making this site seem like a legitimate "webmaster" hangout is pretty funny. This is a warez hosting site. Nothing more. You're putting lipstick on a pig, now quit with the professional attitude. Resume it when you have professional content and a professional reputation.

Have an opinion? Here's a ban.

Have an issue with staff's actions? Here's a ban.
    Coder for hire. I'm an experienced web developer with vast knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL, JavaScript, SEO, and web servers. I also write code for Windows programs with Visual Basic and C#.NET.

All products are written quickly with efficiency, and security in mind.

There was an issue in the marketplace as well yesterday where forum-seller made a thread for his designs and sniffdog went ahead and bashed his designs and then his site. I have come across a couple of threads where discussions/criticism isn't allowed in the marketplace as it's not a review section. I don't know what happened after that but the thread is now missing and the member is banned.

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

^ that's crazy

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Qoo View Post
    There was an issue in the marketplace as well yesterday where forum-seller made a thread for his designs and sniffdog went ahead and bashed his designs and then his site. I have come across a couple of threads where discussions/criticism isn't allowed in the marketplace as it's not a review section. I don't know what happened after that but the thread is now missing and the member is banned.
    Welcome to KWWHunction

Webmaster Hangout.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Quote Originally Posted by Djlatino View Post
    Welcome to KWWHunction

Webmaster Hangout.
    Funny thing is most of these issues are caused by sniffdog.

1. That Alexa thread

2. Blaze's ban

3. The marketplace issue with forum-seller

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    I got an infraction by Phamous yesterday for posting in this thread the reason that was given for the infraction it stating for being a dumbass.

Dumbass was the reason that was given has the infraction now if I call him out his name I'll get banned for it. So if staff want to be taken seriously they should treat all members with respect not disrespect members.

They wonder why they're losing traffic cause nobody wants to sign-up on a forum were staff is going to be rude has hell.

Proof

My post is going to get deleted anyways.

Staff can speak there mind but if we speak our mind = Banned / Infraction for us WTF

If we can't speak our mind remove the feedback suggestions since we users can't make suggestion of what needs to be changed an order to make this place better instead our post get removed then with get infraction by Nazi Staff.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information