Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6766 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    mytinydick.com

Default A bit over the top?

One may disagree with what people say but when you have take advantage of your powers and restrict people from reading what others say, whether it be untrue, there's no reason to be CONSTANTLY doing this.

e.g.

Sure, the guy maybe a scammer, but that's what banning and other methods (e.g. pointing that that he is a scammer through posting in the thread itself) should be used. [mod] tags like this should be used on rare occasions, but once you start seeingthem more frequently and the whole post being deleted, there's a problem.

Mods are suppose to maintain the forum according to the rules and if a member goes against them, they step in with the banhammer and what not but... [mod] messages taking over? Isn't that a bit over the top? maybe even a bit immature?

I'm starting to feel as if KWWHunction is going towards the goal of it becoming a monarchy (not fully though, you guys still have this feedback forum ... keep in mind that its activity is reduced... Or maybe it's just me.
    Djlatino Reviewed by Djlatino on . A bit over the top? One may disagree with what people say but when you have take advantage of your powers and restrict people from reading what others say, whether it be untrue, there's no reason to be CONSTANTLY doing this. e.g. http://i.imgur.com/2tOHn.png Sure, the guy maybe a scammer, but that's what banning and other methods (e.g. pointing that that he is a scammer through posting in the thread itself) should be used. tags like this should be used on rare occasions, but once you start seeingthem more Rating: 5

Bad bitch in my chevy.

2.   Sponsored Links

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    This thread is seven days old and yet no staff member has yet to reply. Not careful these days ? Or you too busy giving out infractions and bans rather than focusing on whats important ?

I got cb banned for a week.. for speaking 2 words of hindi to some other indian.. when the cb was almost inactive.. i know its against the rules. but a week.. seriously?

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com

You big dummy But yeah a week is way too long.

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Well you may find the staff abusing their power.

If I were to direct this, then I'd point out that sniffdog mostly does that since he banned me for 3 days just for saying that "Hitler was somewhat good" (check the archives - for staff)

LOL

Imagine that although its kinda amateurish to get upset on that above comment and ban a person for 3 days just because you personally think that the comment was wrong.

If that'd be the case then I'd nail every atheist to death since I believe in God and they don't ? But its like personal opinion and sniffdog got pissed off due a similar comment, lol.
    ===========
    Anyways, I guess moderators should not use that power in General Section or they should use it only in Market B/S/T section and to some extent in the hosting offers thread (not in "discussions").

Removing the post content doesn't reveals the whole exact story to everyone. Its kinda one sided thing. This may not apply to the sales threads because the sales thread shouldn't have any flaw and if it has then using that [mod] BBCode is perfect

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Well I don't know sniffdog at all, the only time we've spoken was when I left him a funny visitor message and he replied saying to please keep him inbox clean that he doesn't find me funny. Seemed like an asshole so I don't pay much attention to him.

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Well I don't know sniffdog at all, the only time we've spoken was when I left him a funny visitor message and he replied saying to please keep him inbox clean that he doesn't find me funny. Seemed like an asshole so I don't pay much attention to him.
    All current members of staff do a great job, yes, there maybe minor issues but we will over come them. But insulting a member of staff because he did not find your comment funny is ridiculous. Not everyone has the same sense of humor as yourself. As you insulted a member of staff, I have issued a warning.

Quote Originally Posted by BlaZe View Post
    Well you may find the staff abusing their power.

If I were to direct this, then I'd point out that sniffdog mostly does that since he banned me for 3 days just for saying that "Hitler was somewhat good" (check the archives - for staff)
    Blaze, you are a respected member, you should understand why sniffdog had banned you for the comment.

I shall bring this issue up in our virtual staff meeting which we are holding tonight. Sometimes, members of staff remove a full post as we don't want members to join a file host that are either a scam or don't pay or provide no support whatsoever. [mod] tags are actually used within posts without removing the full post (we rarely remove a full post). I do apologise for not replying sooner.

Thank you

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    I don't expect anyone to find me "funny". I'm not here for the satisfaction of others. I think sniffdog does a great job modding to be honest. Having an opinion about someone isn't against the rules, nor am I disrespecting him or directing any insults towards him. I said he seemed like an A**hole, so I don't go out of my way trying to build a relationship with him.

Good to know the bullshit never stops on this piece of shit forum. Glad I stopped coming.

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information