Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6952 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Post Introduce verified reviews for Server providers

An idea just pop out of my mind and i think it will help KWWH to be a better webmaster junction.Everyday we see reviews on threads of different server providers but who knows how many of them are true reviews.Its so cheap to buy vpn these days and providers can easily cheat and provide fake reviews.
    What i suggest is that KWWH can step a system whereby any user who gives a review of any server provider , MUST provide the domain of his site.This way we can get genuine reviews and can benefit KWWH in the long run.

Thanks for reading , hope i get views of other people as well
    Ifirst Reviewed by Ifirst on . Introduce verified reviews for Server providers An idea just pop out of my mind and i think it will help KWWH to be a better webmaster junction.Everyday we see reviews on threads of different server providers but who knows how many of them are true reviews.Its so cheap to buy vpn these days and providers can easily cheat and provide fake reviews. What i suggest is that KWWH can step a system whereby any user who gives a review of any server provider , MUST provide the domain of his site.This way we can get genuine reviews and can benefit KWWH in Rating: 5
    Helping people is my hobby.....
    Learn how to secure your server against ddos

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    WHT has these kind of method already were when a user submit a review they have to report there post with there server IP, This method isn't even working out on WHT the method is very bypassable.

However, it could work for an example like this moderator ask user what there IP of there service then send an email or PM there provider they're with to verify the review is legit however once again it comes to the possible cause of the review being a fake review cause you never know whom can be behind that email or username.

I see no point an adding cause moderators like Sniffdog, and WDF, have been great at finding fake reviews manually by hand catching those bad apples.

Thanks robert for the comment , how about others
    I trust our moderators but details such as domain could provide us a means to find out the ping and provide some info about quality of server.
    I know WHT has failed in this , i was hoping that KWWH could make something that works and thus maybe makes KWWH more reliable to buyers.This would in turn be beneficial to KWWH as well i many ways like increase in traffic , more advertisers , more business for server providers here and many more....
    Helping people is my hobby.....
    Learn how to secure your server against ddos

Thread Information