First thing is first, to clear up any confusion or issues. This topic is NOT the same as my original, this is NOT a trade. I will review your site completely honestly (even though they were before). I will only mark you lower than 3 stars if you are running some sort of scam, which im sure your not. So it will usually be between 3 - 5 depending on how good your site it, comments will be left accurately for each individual site.

To clear up any questions, the reason why I am doing this is because most sites get hardly any reviews, the average guy doesn't even know what an alexa review is, and the chances that a webmaster is going all the way to alexa to leave his thoughts on how good your website is is also very slim, so i am offering to help in any small way I can.

Please post your url in a reply if you want a free review, not a PM!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Key:
[Complete] Both my review and your review are complete
[Pending] Received and your request is in the queue

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bretteo Reviewed by Bretteo on . Alexa.com Reviews First thing is first, to clear up any confusion or issues. This topic is NOT the same as my original, this is NOT a trade. I will review your site completely honestly (even though they were before). I will only mark you lower than 3 stars if you are running some sort of scam, which im sure your not. So it will usually be between 3 - 5 depending on how good your site it, comments will be left accurately for each individual site. To clear up any questions, the reason why I am doing this is Rating: 5