I have some SEO tips for you guys:

"Search engines can?t read and understand what an article is all about. They merely depend on numbers which means that if your keyword phrase shows 2% keyword density, it could be the basis for determining what your article is all about."

This is basic and does not run through the entire cycle of Google algorithm which changes numerous times within a year. Needless to say, great content, no keyword stuffing, regular posting of unique and valuable content, as well as the right choice of kws related to your site, are the primary keys to high rankings in search engines.

Btw, I'm open for writing jobs as an Ezine expert writer for more than 5 years.
expertwriter Reviewed by expertwriter on . SEO Tips I have some SEO tips for you guys: "Search engines can?t read and understand what an article is all about. They merely depend on numbers which means that if your keyword phrase shows 2% keyword density, it could be the basis for determining what your article is all about." This is basic and does not run through the entire cycle of Google algorithm which changes numerous times within a year. Needless to say, great content, no keyword stuffing, regular posting of unique and valuable Rating: 5