Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61007 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default I Need a Website Designed and Coded

Hello All

I need a website designed and coded if possible.

Initially this is what I have in mind

There would be a home page where a language would be chosen. English or Arabic.

Then each of these will redirect to a webpage in the chosen language.

English version will have the following pages.

Home
    About Us
    News
    Gallery
    Products
    Contact Page

and the same pages will be available in Arabic ( text for each page will be provided)

Also am not sure if this is possible but if you have the ability to add a small flash intro to the very first page ( where the language is chosen ), it would be great as well.

I know am a new member here therefore I am ok with paying an initial payment if you are a trusted member and you don't trust me. I've been scammed before so I know that there are shi**y people everywhere.

so if you can tell me an initial price and what is possible and what is not, then I think we will work together

I need a sample of your work if you are interested as well and an indication of what to expect from you.
    yasser Reviewed by yasser on . I Need a Website Designed and Coded Hello All I need a website designed and coded if possible. Initially this is what I have in mind There would be a home page where a language would be chosen. English or Arabic. Then each of these will redirect to a webpage in the chosen language. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    GameBB.info StudentsZone.co
    Check the sample here
    http://studentszone.co
    Moderated Message:
    ~removed~

Website's:
    HostHaat.Com
    @yasser you can check here http://cypherdat.com/ .

whether we can discuss further on skype.

ethicalmohit
    I really like your website and it seems that you have a good experience in this judging by the portfolio
    so I'll PM you and see about the price if it's reasonable then we got a deal

Thread Information