Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6699 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Looking for Reliable Offshore Host

Looking for a reliable offshore host. MY buget is max of $10 for shared or $14 for VPS. I`d love a VPS if it had cPanel but I cant afford it so Hopefully just shared hosting I dont know how to work a VPS.

I need atleast 25GB of storage and 400-500GB of Bandwidth. Prob gonna use most of it due to I host phone developer files

Would be nice if DMCA Ignored or would be asked to take it down with no trouble just in case
    hyelton Reviewed by hyelton on . Looking for Reliable Offshore Host Looking for a reliable offshore host. MY buget is max of $10 for shared or $14 for VPS. I`d love a VPS if it had cPanel but I cant afford it so Hopefully just shared hosting I dont know how to work a VPS. I need atleast 25GB of storage and 400-500GB of Bandwidth. Prob gonna use most of it due to I host phone developer files Would be nice if DMCA Ignored or would be asked to take it down with no trouble just in case Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

you easy find a vps or shared host at that price but for vps its a no cpanel is $15 if i can remember for vps

so you after stay with shared hosting and if you want dmca ignore then i think only ones be like russia or sweden not sure what other locations

Website's:
    StudentSharez.com
    If you looking for vps, check my answer here:
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/10-...-vps-asap.html

webtropia offers parallel plesk panel free with each plan, i think keyweb too but not sure.
    Offshore-host.blogspot.com - List of DMCA flexible webhosts.
    StudentSharez.com - Medical ebooks and lectures.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    I've been using Rapidtechhosting for a while. They are not perfect but pretty good in performance, uptime and support.

Okay but the IP is based in the USA even though its Netherlands hosting will that be an issue? I was wanting strickly Offshore hosting

look on nohostland website they have some offshore locations

Try Host4Offshore, I have completed three months with them after I moved from XSLTel, it's being really nice. I only had one downtime for 6 hours and that's when they shifted servers. Other than that, it has being perfect.

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

Do you need unmanaged or managed offshore VPS deal?
    Natcoweb ? Dedicated and Colocation Hosting
    VPS from $9,99
    Build Your Server
    520 Series SSD Available

It seems to me koddos company can be helpful for you. They have provided unmanaged and managed VPS deals and their prices are affordable.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    What from I understand, they have softlayer servers with US based IPs. The servers are in AMS though.

Do a trace and you'll see that the last hops are 'ams' servers.

Quote Originally Posted by hyelton View Post
    Okay but the IP is based in the USA even though its Netherlands hosting will that be an issue? I was wanting strickly Offshore hosting

Thread Information