Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6826 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Default Paypal will be (Payment wells fargo bank)

Hi all,

I want to get the value of $ 300 paypal. Wells fargo bank will pay.

Would he be able to help you a private message!
    quicktr Reviewed by quicktr on . Paypal will be (Payment wells fargo bank) Hi all, I want to get the value of $ 300 paypal. Wells fargo bank will pay. Would he be able to help you a private message! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Excuse me?

Probation
    I'm sorry, my english is a bad.

I am a Turk , a new student of America.

do I need to buy online for purchases paypal.

Website's:
    Jawus.com Liberty-Down.org
    you use language, translate it to English , then past it here

i'm sure All members will understand
    Multi-Service , feel free to PM whatever you want www.jawus.com

I think he want to deposit $300 in his paypal. He want to add fund by using service from Fargo Bank. If Fargo Bank have that kind of service, he want somebody to private message him on how to do it. He don't know proper english (like me) but want to study in America.

If PayPal is accepted in turkey and according to you Fargo bank is a bank in Turkey
    So fort u need to verify bank acc in PayPal u need account number,routing number as well as the swift code of your bank and place in your PayPal
    And them maybe PayPal will make some transaction on your bank account and pp will.ask u to tell them the code or amount in that transaction if u place the correct thing then your bank account will be approved
    Ans now if you want to deposit 300$ dollars then just select the deposit option in PayPal and choose bank and write the number of funds u want to deposit and you are done
    According to me this is how its done

Its "Wells Fargo bank" & its in US. quicktr, if you have created an account at well fargo then all you need to do is register on paypal with your current US address matching the bank account and add the bank details. It will be verified in a couple of days and voila you can add 300 bucks into your paypal from your wells fargo bank account

Thread Information