Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6829 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    YourVPNList.blinkweb.com

Question Help needed to know how to fix the progress bar stop shoing percent

Dear friends i have an account on a paid rapidleech site and all is ok except one thing:

when i try to leech a file from HF after the leech starts the progress bar show me the percent and after some time stop showing and freeze even the file is leeching and that is very bad to me for use as i could not know if it finished or not.

that happen only if i leech from HF ( 90% of times ) so any way to fix that from my side???

thanks
    myincome2020 Reviewed by myincome2020 on . Help needed to know how to fix the progress bar stop shoing percent Dear friends i have an account on a paid rapidleech site and all is ok except one thing: when i try to leech a file from HF after the leech starts the progress bar show me the percent and after some time stop showing and freeze even the file is leeching and that is very bad to me for use as i could not know if it finished or not. that happen only if i leech from HF ( 90% of times ) so any way to fix that from my side??? thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    there is 2GB download limit from HF i guess,
    probably,other guys on RL might have already finished days quota

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Website's:
    YourVPNList.blinkweb.com
    no bro it is working but the progress bar now show the right percent and stops after 4% or 7%
    and sometime more like 50% but the file is leeching in the background

Thread Information