Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6847 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Member

Default iTrader - Deal URL invalid.

I've been using iTrader very rarely over KWWH, and when i was trying to submit a feedback for a client, i ended up with this error :

I was trying to submit a feedback with my GFX thread URL, which returned this error. Is it because of the section?

I'm getting a feeling that it is being configured only for Marketplace atm.
    If yes, why be so? There are lots of other sections where people trade. For eg: GFX & Hosting Area.. Shouldn't those be in the list aswell?
    Froomple Reviewed by Froomple on . iTrader - Deal URL invalid. I've been using iTrader very rarely over KWWH, and when i was trying to submit a feedback for a client, i ended up with this error : http://i.imgur.com/ce2W4.png I was trying to submit a feedback with my GFX thread URL, which returned this error. Is it because of the section? I'm getting a feeling that it is being configured only for Marketplace atm. If yes, why be so? There are lots of other sections where people trade. For eg: GFX & Hosting Area.. Shouldn't those be in the list Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    I just remembered that once hawk told me that it only applied to services section.

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Respected Developer
    As Nitish has stated, I applied it to the services section along with the BST sections. We haven't applied it to the hosting sections as users would leave a review in a hosting providers threads. I'll add it to the graphics sections since we have graphics services within the GFX section too (this is where the confusion is, whether or not to create your GFX services thread in the GFX section or the services section - This is why I only applied it to the services section)

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    As Nitish has stated, I applied it to the services section along with the BST sections. We haven't applied it to the hosting sections as users would leave a review in a hosting providers threads. I'll add it to the graphics sections since we have graphics services within the GFX section too (this is where the confusion is, whether or not to create your GFX services thread in the GFX section or the services section - This is why I only applied it to the services section)
    So you're gonna add GFX section?

I get this error all the time when trying to do it for threads moved to "Completed Transactions"

Thread Information