Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6959 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PerMaFrOsT View Post
    You?re absoultely right, this filehost has null reliability upon someone show some payment proofs, just because it meets all the SCAM requirements:

1? XFS Script
    2? Powered by Cheap Network/FileSevers: They?re using Intergenia AG network (Germany Based) which has been used in other SCAM/ONSALE filehosts like Filehost.ws
    3? They?re running high rate PPD for every country/size
    We might have zero reliability because we just opened this thread here on KWWH. We have been online for several months and we do not plan to go away soon.

I personally don't understand why you have issues with XFS. This script provides all functionalities and it is the most advanced script for this business.
    Regarding the servers: Why would we pay thousands of dollars for servers when we can achieve the same with a cheaper server? We get the same results with cheaper, more affordable servers. Of course, in time we will upgrade the servers if needed. All servers are very powerful, with 32 GB of RAM.
    Regarding payments: We consider $25/1000 for all countries is a fair price to pay for starters. The minimum file size we credit money is 15 MB though.

It is natural for you to think we're scammers, but we are not and you will see this in time (during the next few days). As I mentioned earlier all money will be paid to the last cent.

do count all file sizes ?? if it 1Kb will u count it ?
    add webmoney also

^^ Learn 2 READ

Quote Originally Posted by xcpdq View Post
    Regarding payments: We consider $25/1000 for all countries is a fair price to pay for starters. The minimum file size we credit money is 15 MB though.
    KWWHunction | [✔] 1K Posts

4.   Sponsored Links

will u add webmoney ??

2012-11-01 1 / $0 0 / $0 $0 $0
    Moderated Message:
    You may not sell invites here! Enjoy your infraction. I see you advertising selling invites again you will only see JC on this site permanently.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Another dot WS filehost on the same servers used by others that ran away, using XFS, can't make a proper introduction thread.

Those of you that use this host will be complaining in a month they have not paid.

He claims to have been around for a couple months but they have had no mention or presence here, usually 1 of the first places they come when they open.

I should close it now but I have no grounds to do so.

Use with extreme caution!

Quote Originally Posted by PerMaFrOsT View Post
    ^^ Learn 2 READ

We have been online for several months.
    We have been online for several months and we do not plan to go away soon.
    Several months. Aha.

Hotfiles.ws has Launched!
    11th September 2012
    http://www.hotfiles.ws/?op=news

Checkmated?

Quote Originally Posted by agwa View Post
    will u add webmoney ??
    We will look into this. Not sure how webmoney works but we might implement this.
    Quote Originally Posted by capnamhip View Post
    2012-11-01 1 / $0 0 / $0 $0 $0
    As I mentioned earlier, make sure the file sizes are above 15 MB to get credit for the downloads.
    Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    Another dot WS filehost on the same servers used by others that ran away, using XFS, can't make a proper introduction thread.

Those of you that use this host will be complaining in a month they have not paid.

He claims to have been around for a couple months but they have had no mention or presence here, usually 1 of the first places they come when they open.

I should close it now but I have no grounds to do so.

Use with extreme caution!
    We are not exactly sure what has happened in the past with other filehost(s) that had the WS extension but we chose .WS over TLD's because we like how it sounds. I would have made a more descriptive introduction but I think I covered everything, since we do not offer a complex PPD program.

Any similarities are simply coincidental.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dage View Post
    Several months. Aha.

http://www.hotfiles.ws/?op=news

Checkmated?
    That date doesn't mean anything. We have launched our website in August or so.

To be clear: We might look suspicious for being new but try and give us a chance. Our promise is that we will pay every affiliate. If, in the future we will decide to stop the PPD affiliate program or not, that will be announced in a timely manner.

Thank you.

Remote Upload is very slow

Upload speed: 71 KB/Sec
    Time remaining: 2 minutes 20 seconds

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information