Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6849 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tell me 1 Method that makes the Most money for you.

Hello, Anonymous billionaires
    Just to save your time, just share your '1' method that makes you most money.
    Thankyou.
    $stocome Reviewed by $stocome on . Tell me 1 Method that makes the Most money for you. Hello, Anonymous billionaires Just to save your time, just share your '1' method that makes you most money. Thankyou. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    #1 Method: Never reveal your method.

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Why are you so obsessed with making money ?

there are no way to earn millions in one day, you have to spend months and years learning.

But, anyway, i earned quite a much from CPA , i promoted a camera from google affiliate system ,and made around 70-80$/day for 4-5 days.
    Although Websites are a more stable,easier and reliable way of earning through adsense.

@Nitish. Woah thats a nice contribution to the forums. no hard feelings brah

@Hostmafia Obsession ? no. Want to know and Let know the best possible ways there are ? yes.
    Btw thats some cool money you made in 5 days. I'll give it a try

Respected Member
    talent

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    talent
    @jesse yep, fits your avatar and i smiled. Now, what about a little 'something' for the noobs here, eh ?

Respected Member
    haha yeah. What works for us probably wont work for you. Look around. See what interests you and dive in. I can say graphic design and you may have never opened photoshop, so no point.

I understand your point there. I just wanted to know whats the best way and just start off with it, thats it!
    and that photoshop no point thing you said was an insult to my cropping, smudging, painting, buket tool-ing, gradient tool-ing career.

$stocome pmmed me about what techniques i used for CPA promotion.I am posting here, so it may help others.
    many things were used to promote,i was in internet marketing for a long time,
    I put the affiliate link in my signature in many electronics/tech forums,though i dont think that helped much.
    Answered related questions etc in yahoo answers, (people asks which camera is better, just answer them and write,here is a good deal on this site - link)

Sent around 25,000 email (Sorry for spam,but i made money ).Most of them never reached.
    I had a 100$ advertising credit from google adwords, so i created a landing page about the info etc about cameras, added the affiliate link as buy now, and advertised that page in adwords, although they banned my adwords acc after a while.

i didnt used any tracking, so not sure which technique got the best results,but i am guessing it was adwords.

Its cool what you did with Adwords but since its a 0$ plan here, atleast for now, i am thinking of blogspot hosted online store and maybe a 10$ custom domain, if it'll help work out.
    Thankyou for posting your method brothah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information