I am selling a premium one word domain which is best suited for filehosting projects, filesharing websites, image hosts etc.

One word domains like these are hard to find these days. Also .so domain extensions are very safe since the Somalia Government was almost defunct until Sep 2012. Most people say that warez is almost legal in Somalia (not my claim).

Domain Name:
Upload.so
Registered With: Name.com

Expires: June 2013

Starting Bid:
30$
Min. Increase of Offer: 10$
Methods of Payment:
Paypal
If Auction: Yes

Auction End Date:
30th Nov 2012
Proof of ownership: http://i.imgur.com/02Ylr.png

Please post you offers here or PM me if you want to keep your offer private.

Note: I have every right to reject a bid or close this sale any time at my own discretion; without giving any reasons. If i like your offer and decide to sell the domain to you - i will take the payment first, wait for it to be cleared by my Paypal and only then you will get the domain transferred to your account. Do not Bid if you do not agree to these terms.
Rox Reviewed by Rox on . Upload.so - One Word Premium Domain Name I am selling a premium one word domain which is best suited for filehosting projects, filesharing websites, image hosts etc. One word domains like these are hard to find these days. Also .so domain extensions are very safe since the Somalia Government was almost defunct until Sep 2012. Most people say that warez is almost legal in Somalia (not my claim). Domain Name: Upload.so Registered With: Name.com Expires: June 2013 Starting Bid: 30$ Min. Increase of Offer: 10$ Methods of Rating: 5