Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6602 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Logo Design - Easy Cash

I'm going to tell you some method to make easy cash.I have done It with Major success. Also I'm sure many people here have done It.This is for the people who don't know this.

This method is known as Fiverr Arbitrage..This method can be done not only for logo designing but also for some other service which has high demand.

First of all you have to find some quality logo designers on fiverr to do this.Most of the people who sells logos on fiverr sells logos that is created by logo design softwares like aaalogo or some software like that.So you better avoid those people and find some guys who make logos from scratch,because symbols used in those softwares are so common and people don't want to buy those logos for high price.I have found few guys who design quality logos on fiverr.

Then you have to do is find some places where you can sell logos for more than $5.There are lot's of places you can offer logos for just more than $5.another microjob sites,on forums,on 99d or on your own site.

After that it's simple.You just have to buy a logo for $5 sell it for $30,$50,$100 or more.

You can see how much you can earn from this method .Good luck

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm editing this post because I want to request you not to message me asking questions if you have any problem post it here.
    One of the gigs I have been using : http://fiverr.com/users/christiansc/...in-24-hrs/edit
    kriztz Reviewed by kriztz on . Logo Design - Easy Cash I'm going to tell you some method to make easy cash.I have done It with Major success. Also I'm sure many people here have done It.This is for the people who don't know this.:) This method is known as Fiverr Arbitrage.:).This method can be done not only for logo designing but also for some other service which has high demand. First of all you have to find some quality logo designers on fiverr to do this.Most of the people who sells logos on fiverr sells logos that is created by logo Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    That's so mean isn't it?
    The guy designs an art for 5$ having a trust on you, and you betray him.

Honestly, I wouldn't prefer to 'rob'.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    It's not mean, he's making money as middle-man, how is that mean?
    If you are selling logos for 100$, and I am able to find a guy who is willing to purchase it for 1000, you get your 100$, and I get paid for what I worked for, and that is, finding people on the internet with deep pockets.

@ Froomple, while you wouldn't prefer to 'rob', there's other who would prefer, and making tons of money with it.There's no question of morality, it's not a scam. Decision is made by end buyer, it's his choice, if he's going to buy it for that price. Laziness costs both sides, designer who is offering cheap work, without trying to search himself for those deep pocket people, and those with deep pocket, for cheaper service.
    Having knowledge about that is what is you are selling.
    Any affiliate is making money on internet with this tactics.
    They are selling other people products on their sites, with probably higher price than original.
    It's all what affiliate marketing is about.

Same applies for anything. Fiverr, Flippa, etc..

Respected Member
    Comeon, think of the other factors involved here. You don't know the quality of the work you're buying. Secondly, you are sure mean, by making huge money out of someone else's hardwork.

It can also be seen like this:
    If the designer was indeed talented enough for those big bucks, he could have opted for 99d or w.e.
    And when he's on fiverr selling logos for five bucks, I'm pretty sure that will not be of the same quality of the real designers out there.

You're indirectly reducing the quality of a good marketplace with reat designers. This is what I meant.

Well, tbh there are lots of ways to make money, but doing this thing is indeed bad and 'cruel' IMO.

Pure Awesomeness!
    You're paying them for their work Froomple, it's not robbing mate and it's not mean since you're paying them the exact amount their asking.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    You are not making money out of someone else work, without him being paid, for what he asked for.
    If I buy a house from you for 10.000, and resell it for 20.000, am I a bad person? What if I agree with you, to purchase a house from you for 10 grands, and in the mean time I find a buyer for 20K? They will hand me the money (20K) and I'll hand you over the amount you've asked for. Who got unsatisfied here?

What do you think hosting resellers on KWWH are?
    They buy one server for 100$, and sell 12 accounts for 13$ on that 100$ server.
    This gives them 12x13=156$ ie 56$ of profit.... and they are only the middle man.

Also, I can arrange a deal with you for 10 logos, and pay you upfront 100$
    Then, when I have an order, I can sell each for 20. You got YOUR share. I am getting mine for working as search engine.

Respected Member
    I agree that you buy that product and you own the complete rights of it.
    I'm talking about humanity here. You can't compare this to selling an house.
    This is different. I've wrote what I felt, being a designer myself.
    And I feel its not a decent way to earn.
    Again, its my opinion. :-)

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    So, you wouldn't be satisfied, if I can bring you tons of customers, for the amount of money you are asking?
    If you are charging logo 100$ a piece, and I can bring you so many customers, that you need to hire few friends, you wouldn't do it?

Why do you care, how much I charge for my services of finding people, to buy your service. You are being paid for what you are asking for.
    There's either you work it 1 customer in 10 days, or I bring you tons of them. This is mutually beneficial.

This same thing applies when you work with designing company.
    While you are designing 10 logos a day, and being paid 5$ per hour, they are selling those 10 logos 1000$ per piece. So, hows this any different? You agreed to work that way.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    So, you wouldn't be satisfied, if I can bring you tons of customers, for the amount of money you are asking?
    If you are charging logo 100$ a piece, and I can bring you so many customers, that you need to hire few friends, you wouldn't do it?

Why do you care, how much I charge for my services of finding people, to buy your service. You are being paid for what you are asking for.
    There's either you work it 1 customer in 10 days, or I bring you tons of them.
    What you've asked has little relation to my post.

Edit: to your edit, yeah I would be pleased to work for my clients, not for resellers.
    And why do you take this so serious bro
    I'm just typing what I feel.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    It is related, mate.
    When you work for some company, they are the middle man, they are searching for customer, while you are designing.
    There is no difference, between what he is doing, and between companies. Absolutely no difference. Except he's not registered company, he's freelancer. He didn't found hot water, this is old as human kind, and trading.
    This is mutually benefit. You, as designer, and talent for that, are doing your job, while you have someone who's bringing you work to do, thus providing you the source of earnings.
    No worries Froomple, I am also typing what I feel, just like you.

Btw, his job is way harder, and time consuming than yours. You are focused, on one, and only one thing, while his job is to deal with lots of different people, and you to deal only with him. He's your PR.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information