Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6714 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Member

Default Tag your sites?

Just curious if anyone else does anything to 'tag' your sites? I put the site name in large characters in the top of every page (code).

example:

Jesse Reviewed by Jesse on . Tag your sites? Just curious if anyone else does anything to 'tag' your sites? I put the site name in large characters in the top of every page (code). example: http://i.imgur.com/DnQBj.png Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Not anymore, don't see the point in it tbh.

Respected Member
    There is no point. It's just something you do. Like waking up in the morning

Used to do designs for people back in 2005/2006 always added something funny and my nick at the top, usualy they removed it tought :/

i add my name or something related in coding, for instance <div id="hostmafia"> , these are harder to find in script, and sometimes i even do this with container names, css attributes or php keywords, so if you want to change it, you'll have to edit other related files too.

Probation
    only seen it on nfo websiutes!!

It is not necessary to tag your site on code. I think it is waste of time. If you want to safe your site and want any one can't copy paste your work. Then copyright your content and website. It will give strong support for you. If any website copy your work then you can complaint about it.

Respected Member
    i have seen many big sites they tag the sites using some sort of ASCII generators which gives very rich look of source page

But such things effect page load time isn't is there any useful to apply such things on page ?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Thread Information