Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6825 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Need Help with File Host Script

Im trying to use Xfilehost script. I had it on my Old host but my new shared host it doesnt work properly. its a very simple install but the issue im having is when I start the upload anything over 512kb or 1mb it says upload complete WHILE its uploading and anything bigger than 25mb wont upload at all. ITS NOT PHP.ini my last host had an upload limit of 2mb but I could upload 4GB easily
    hyelton Reviewed by hyelton on . Need Help with File Host Script Im trying to use Xfilehost script. I had it on my Old host but my new shared host it doesnt work properly. its a very simple install but the issue im having is when I start the upload anything over 512kb or 1mb it says upload complete WHILE its uploading and anything bigger than 25mb wont upload at all. ITS NOT PHP.ini my last host had an upload limit of 2mb but I could upload 4GB easily Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

its seen that your are a n00b

bro xfs script work with cgi not php

email support of xfs and he will help u

Yes i know they work with CGI.... Ive used this script for over a year, and I had to change host and the script wont run..... Im not a n00b.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

I just installed it just fine on another host but cant get it working on MY host

Thread Information