Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6891 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default payza taking too long to process my bank wire withdrawal

It's been frigging two weeks and my Payza withdrawal request via bank wire is still "pending"! This is ridiculous. It is my third time to request and before it took less than 2 weeks. They say it only takes up to 4 business days to process this but apparently it's not the case!! To everyone else, how long do your bank wire withdrawal requests take to go from "Pending" to "Complete"?
    tacticsshow Reviewed by tacticsshow on . payza taking too long to process my bank wire withdrawal It's been frigging two weeks and my Payza withdrawal request via bank wire is still "pending"! This is ridiculous. It is my third time to request and before it took less than 2 weeks. They say it only takes up to 4 business days to process this but apparently it's not the case!! To everyone else, how long do your bank wire withdrawal requests take to go from "Pending" to "Complete"? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

where you from??

singapore.

Thread Information