Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6855 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    ImUpToDate.com WareznooK.org

Default Implementing SEO

I guess vbSEO is popular for vbulletin SEO, however they also have a lot of other stuff which I am afraid will cause problem with other things such as URL size and stuff.

What I need is basically.. something which shows me page views, users in real time and also automatically submits a sitemap to google and others search engines.

If you are a wordpress user, you might be aware of WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast, I need something like that. Currently if you google my site, wareznook you will get first result as a member of my site followed by main link to site and further posts in KWWHunction rathers some threads in the forum itself.
    Also I am using wareznook.org(which I promote everywhere) primarily and not wareznook.com(which shows up).

What do I do?
    Yashraj Reviewed by Yashraj on . Implementing SEO I guess vbSEO is popular for vbulletin SEO, however they also have a lot of other stuff which I am afraid will cause problem with other things such as URL size and stuff. What I need is basically.. something which shows me page views, users in real time and also automatically submits a sitemap to google and others search engines. If you are a wordpress user, you might be aware of WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast, I need something like that. Currently if you google my site, wareznook you will Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Super Moderator
    Improve your URL structure and alleviate duplicate content penalties for your forum with DragonByte SEO, a search engine optimisation mod for vBulletin 3.8.x and vBulletin 4.x.x.

Uses
    DragonByte SEO is a complete, modern and fully supported Search Engine Optimisation solution for vBulletin 3.8.x and vBulletin 4.x.x, allowing you to easily eliminate duplicate content penalties from search engines and improve the search engine friendliness of your content URLs via multiple powerful tools.

By giving you total control over how the URLs are presented, DragonByte SEO allows you to customise your site's URL structure should you so choose, or leave the settings at their default values for a "set-it-and-forget-it" experience.

Integrated sitemap builders automatically submit multiple content types to various search engines, ensuring any new URL formats are instantly picked up upon.

Get from official site
    [DBTech] DragonByte SEO v1 (vB4) - vBulletin.org Forum
    Follow Board Rules & Thread Rules.

Thread Information