Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6834 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HTML Design

I started designing for this guy HTML/CSS web page, and after the 4th page i sent him review. The answer was that he don't like the kind of my code with tables, and he will pay me for the 4 pages and find someone else. Sent him a private message after that and no answer...
    XAKEP Reviewed by XAKEP on . HTML Design I started designing for this guy HTML/CSS web page, and after the 4th page i sent him review. The answer was that he don't like the kind of my code with tables, and he will pay me for the 4 pages and find someone else. Sent him a private message after that and no answer... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

1. I've been away for a while, due to some family issues, been intermittently at my desktop to check emails and such.
    2. The work you did, at further inspection, was NOT coding at all. All you did was simply slice the PSD up and edit a few bits and pieces to make it work. That's not coding. And you wanted 15 USD a page for that? I could slice a PSD myself, no reason to pay that.
    3. I was going to pay 15 for hand coded pages, not botched and butchered tables and sliced images.

And since we're in the resolution centre..

It's hilarious how you try to say you coded it, when in reality you didn't. The CSS was basic font choice and some layout options for text boxes. Most of it you took straight from the web. So, I don't see how it's possibly coding at all.

-------------------

If you'll look at these images, you'll see he has google open for simplistic coding aspects, something a good coder should know.
    http://www.stooorage.com/show/1708/7210416_preview1.jpg
    http://www.stooorage.com/show/1709/7217170_preview3.jpg

Excuse me, you gived me .psd files i gived you html files. The deal was that.

Excuse me, but I never refuted you gave me HTML pages, but you didn't CODE anything. You sliced a PSD, let photoshop do the 'coding' for you, and tried to sham me.

I've wrote the code in dreamveawer. Not in photoshop. You didn't wrote 150+ lines in adobe dreamviewer cs3. I wrote them. And the reason why you are saying that i sliced PSD is because you don't want to pay for my job an you are 100% pure scammer.

Kiddo, I can easily take the PSD, slice it, and show you just how your code matches it perfectly.

If I wanted to 'scam' you, I would have those pages live on my website right now, showing off your 'work.' Instead, I deleted them, and found someone else. I'm not trying to 'scam' you. If anything, you're attempting to pull the wool over MY eyes saying you coded anything.

I'll supplicate that you DID add some coding in for image errors and edited some divs and such to make it LOOK like you coded anything.

But how do I know you sliced the PSD? Because PS outputs HTML tables for sliced projects. How do I know? I've done it. And I'll do it to my PSD just to prove it to whichever staff decides to handle this situation. You are NOT a coder as you professed to be, you are a newbie. That's fine, I'm not downing you WANT to code. I'm simply stating you are not a coder that can charge 15 dollars per page for slicing up a PSD and editing simple markups.

In your images you sent me, you had simplistic code tutorials, things any coder who does work on a daily basis, or even taken a simple class would know.

Just so I can answer the question now before it's asked. The reason I am choosing not to pay him for any of his work, is because it isn't HIS work. It's a program called Photoshop's work. And if I wanted Photoshop to do the job for me, I would have taken the time to slice the PSD myself. I hired a coder, not a slicer.

I don't know what are you talking about PSD Slicing. I know to code and i coded this by my self with dreamviewer. Not in Photoshop. Btw why i'm asking you to pay is because of this message.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2wp6r6p.jpg

And i can proove that templates are handcoded. Because the are...

1. I'm glad you can screenshot messages.
    2. I'm also glad you think you can deny you use Photoshop to help you 'hand-code.' PS outputs tables, as your pages are full of them. I don't know of a single coder that uses tables for the entire job. And I've dealt with newbs and companies alike. Only people that use tables are kids that use PS to slice the PSD... So..
    3. Just to help you out when you get another client, it's DreamWEAVER. not Dreamviewer.

Respected Developer
    Has this been resolved?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information