Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6849 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Which Tablet is better

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Inch

5 100.00%
  • iPad 3

0 0%
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

0 0%

Default Which Tablet is the best?

Which of the tablet is the best to buy iPad 3 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch?

cast your vote
    lig}{tning Reviewed by lig}{tning on . Which Tablet is the best? Which of the tablet is the best to buy iPad 3 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch? cast your vote Rating: 5
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

2.   Sponsored Links

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    For starters you can't buy an iPad 3 anymore unless you get it second hand as it's now the new NEW iPad or 4th generation iPad (aka iPad 4). The iPad 4 got an interior update with faster processor and graphics. If your looking for a 10 inch tablet (both the iPad and Samsung Galaxy tab are about 10 inches) that rules out some great smaller tablets like the Google Nexus 7 which would be my first choice especially now that it's got more storage for the same price and Android 4.2 has some great features which it's getting in about two weeks. I just prefer my new 7 inch Nexus to my iPad. The iPad never left the house as it was just to big and awkward.

If your sure you want a larger 10 inch then I'd suggest the just announced Nexus 10. It's a 10 inch tablet made by Samsung with the best display you can find on a tablet. It's resolution is even better than the iPad 4 with retina display. It's very fast, cheap unlike apple products and comes with Android 4.2. I'm a big fan of Nexus devices as they run pure Android and update to the latest version of very fast. Tablet technology updates so fast that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch is now old as it's about 8 months old. The iPad 3 was updated in about 7 months and the Nexus 7 updated to better storage in 5 months for comparison.

The big advantage Apple has over the Google Play store is apps. Each store have over 700,000 apps (Apple passed that mark about 8 weeks ago and Google 4 weeks ago so it's neck and neck and no different if you own a smartphone). The difference is Apple have 275,000 iPad optimized apps. Google is a long way off this number but it is growing and I am finding it getting easier to get tablet optimized apps for Android Tablets. I'd be afraid that the Samsung Nexus 10's brilliant screen wouldn't be put to the best use as most apps wouldn't be optimized to take full advantage of the screen.

If anyone mentions a Blackberry playbook ignore them. If your looking for a laptop replacement and can wait till February it could be worth checking out the Window Surface Pro reviews but even then if the reviews are as average as the Surface RT then you'll still probably end up buying the Nexus 10.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

You can call me G
    Added Poll on request of OP

My Langotiya Yaars (Chaddi buddies): JmZ, humour, Chutad, Esotorisk, l0calhost, Daniel, Mind Freak?, TLK, Amz

for me Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Inch !

Respected Member
    Samsung ofc!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    For starters you can't buy an iPad 3 anymore unless you get it second hand as it's now the new NEW iPad or 4th generation iPad (aka iPad 4). The iPad 4 got an interior update with faster processor and graphics. If your looking for a 10 inch tablet (both the iPad and Samsung Galaxy tab are about 10 inches) that rules out some great smaller tablets like the Google Nexus 7 which would be my first choice especially now that it's got more storage for the same price and Android 4.2 has some great features which it's getting in about two weeks. I just prefer my new 7 inch Nexus to my iPad. The iPad never left the house as it was just to big and awkward.

If your sure you want a larger 10 inch then I'd suggest the just announced Nexus 10. It's a 10 inch tablet made by Samsung with the best display you can find on a tablet. It's resolution is even better than the iPad 4 with retina display. It's very fast, cheap unlike apple products and comes with Android 4.2. I'm a big fan of Nexus devices as they run pure Android and update to the latest version of very fast. Tablet technology updates so fast that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch is now old as it's about 8 months old. The iPad 3 was updated in about 7 months and the Nexus 7 updated to better storage in 5 months for comparison.

The big advantage Apple has over the Google Play store is apps. Each store have over 700,000 apps (Apple passed that mark about 8 weeks ago and Google 4 weeks ago so it's neck and neck and no different if you own a smartphone). The difference is Apple have 275,000 iPad optimized apps. Google is a long way off this number but it is growing and I am finding it getting easier to get tablet optimized apps for Android Tablets. I'd be afraid that the Samsung Nexus 10's brilliant screen wouldn't be put to the best use as most apps wouldn't be optimized to take full advantage of the screen.

If anyone mentions a Blackberry playbook ignore them. If your looking for a laptop replacement and can wait till February it could be worth checking out the Window Surface Pro reviews but even then if the reviews are as average as the Surface RT then you'll still probably end up buying the Nexus 10.
    Thanks for you reply Mr. Happy
    I can't wait tell feb but I want to get the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 or samsung galaxy tab 2 which one shall I get?
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Website's:
    Maxxx.cc
    Nexus 7 (for me coz i cant afford similar tablets with double amount )

Thread Information