Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6820 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    Pick something you love to do, but just be warned... after it starts getting some what frustrating... it may kill your love for it.
    Indeed, that is what i fear sir. I'm choosing Media Sciences now, i've heard they teach both coding and graphic designing, as they both coincide. Fits my interest

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Shinjiru.com Shinjiru.com.my

Lightbulb Career

The safest path is for you to do Computer Science from a reputable institution. While studying at university, you can specialize in other things you love like graphic designing & coding. But if you don't get a formal education, you may as well face some trouble later on, specially when you decide to get into bad stuff like hacking etc. So be focused on your goals, and be expert at what you are really passionate about. Jack in all but master in none is not a good idea. I hope you get successful in whatever you decide to choose
    Shinjiru Technology Inc.
    Offshore Web Hosting Provider Since Year 2000 | 100,000 satisfied customers
    Malaysia, Singapore, Holland, Russia, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Romania
    Email: [email protected] | Phone: +603-7987-1191

if u are really into gaming u can be game tester. and if u like coding that is the way to go. designing in itself a very big field. and if u are into photoshop and sony vegas try a going for media arts and fields like press media that have demand for it
    Cloud Server Hostwinds Cloud Server Hosting is the perfect solution for clients looking to have the ability to upgrade and downgrade their dedicated server in real-time.

Quote Originally Posted by traxport121 View Post
    The safest path is for you to do Computer Science from a reputable institution. While studying at university, you can specialize in other things you love like graphic designing & coding. But if you don't get a formal education, you may as well face some trouble later on, specially when you decide to get into bad stuff like hacking etc. So be focused on your goals, and be expert at what you are really passionate about. Jack in all but master in none is not a good idea. I hope you get successful in whatever you decide to choose
    Oh Thanyou for such a nice advice, sir. Especially that thing you said about Jack, it really made me think

Quote Originally Posted by parth4992 View Post
    if u are really into gaming u can be game tester. and if u like coding that is the way to go. designing in itself a very big field. and if u are into photoshop and sony vegas try a going for media arts and fields like press media that have demand for it
    Oh how much i wish they let me choose each interest from each field

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information