Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6839 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Career Guide?

Heyllo guyz, I'm bout to choose my career and i feel like everything that's computer related is my interest. Interests like Graphic designing, Hacking, Gaming, Working with photoshop, aftereffects, sonyvegas etc, i've created Counter strike maps a long time ago with hammer too. in short, i have no particular interest which i'd say i'm the most interested in, i get bored i switch i get bored i switch back. Mind is full ov shit at the moment and i can't decide what the hell i should do, B.s in Computer science or Graphic designing or whatever. I just don't want to regret in future. Can you help me with this state of my mind ?
    Thankyou
    $stocome Reviewed by $stocome on . Career Guide? Heyllo guyz, I'm bout to choose my career and i feel like everything that's computer related is my interest. Interests like Graphic designing, Hacking, Gaming, Working with photoshop, aftereffects, sonyvegas etc, i've created Counter strike maps a long time ago with hammer too. in short, i have no particular interest which i'd say i'm the most interested in, i get bored i switch i get bored i switch back. Mind is full ov shit at the moment and i can't decide what the hell i should do, B.s in Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ErgoHelper.asia
    IMO, Hacking, Gaming, and Graphic design, should not be listed on the same line. You should choose the sphere in which you can work 5-6 hours today, tomorrow, the day after... And personally, I would exclude Hacking and Gaming from the list.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Coding, always.
    Even if you don't have real job, you can code from home, so you will never be jobless.
    Even when you are retired, you can code. You can always reuse your own code, and you can always sell your product multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Trol View Post
    IMO, Hacking, Gaming, and Graphic design, should not be listed on the same line. You should choose the sphere in which you can work 5-6 hours today, tomorrow, the day after... And personally, I would exclude Hacking and Gaming from the list.
    Well, i don't know how much time i can be 'not bored' to something. My mind is some fked up shit, it says go use photoshop, i start finding tutorials, learn some shit purposelessly, get success in it, be happy then my minds says wtf go learn java but since java is not 3 hour work my mind fcks up in the middle and asks something else..
    Oh and sorry for not being elaborative, by hacking i meant Coding and making money doing stuff on the internet and stuff like that and by Gaming i mean 3d max and stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    Coding, always.
    Even if you don't have real job, you can code from home, so you will never be jobless.
    Even when you are retired, you can code. You can always reuse your own code, and you can always sell your product multiple times.
    I see, does coding come under Bs computer science, software engineering cvrle77 ?

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Software engineering (SE) is the application of a systematic, disciplined, quantifiable approach to the design, development, operation, and maintenance of software, and the study of these approaches; that is, the application of engineering to software.
    Or in other words, programming. Or, coding.

Hm.. i meant my country's uni offer two bs Programs. Bs Computer Science and Bs Software Engineering. what's better ?

Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    Coding, always.
    i used to learn about coding or programming in the school but i forgot everything.
    is it possible to learn coding through the inet? if yes can u tell me how, or just where to learn the basics of coding(free if possible)

Quote Originally Posted by stepdown View Post
    i used to learn about coding or programming in the school but i forgot everything.
    is it possible to learn coding through the inet? if yes can u tell me how, or just where to learn the basics of coding(free if possible)
    you can find plenty of sources to learn coding from the internet, W3school is one the best out there try it.

thnx

Pick something you love to do, but just be warned... after it starts getting some what frustrating... it may kill your love for it.
    SwitchLink #1 UK VPS Provider
    Never Oversold. Gigabit Connectivity. 100GB+ Network, We own our own hardware, All Branded Servers, flexibility that Webhosting cannot offer
    For more info contact me at [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information