Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6896 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Looking for Partners to Start A Web Hosting company in India

Hello

I am looking for people who have good experience with web hosting, servers, little coding etc.
    You must be able to invest upto 10,000.

We will setup a company in India so only Indians send inquiries.
    I have made the plans and covered all important aspects of this business.

It will be good and profitable so if you are interested, please PM me and we can discuss this further.

Maximum people required > 5.

This is for those who want to run their own company and have some money but don't know where to invest and who are serious about earning and having a stable job so any person living in India and is interested, please PM me.

Thanks !
    Born to Help Reviewed by Born to Help on . Looking for Partners to Start A Web Hosting company in India Hello I am looking for people who have good experience with web hosting, servers, little coding etc. You must be able to invest upto 10,000. We will setup a company in India so only Indians send inquiries. I have made the plans and covered all important aspects of this business. It will be good and profitable so if you are interested, please PM me and we can discuss this further. Rating: 5
    " Once Mother Teresa went to a man to collect money for her poor children, she lifted her hands and asked the man to help her children, the man spitted on her hand and said go away, she said "This was for me now give something for my children" and she went back, the person came to her in the evening and gave Rs.10000 ($217) as a donation " Never feel it a shame to ask help for a poor if you do just remember mother Teresa.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    You must be able to invest upto 10,000.
    I hope that's in rupees

yes, that is in rupees (INR)
    " Once Mother Teresa went to a man to collect money for her poor children, she lifted her hands and asked the man to help her children, the man spitted on her hand and said go away, she said "This was for me now give something for my children" and she went back, the person came to her in the evening and gave Rs.10000 ($217) as a donation " Never feel it a shame to ask help for a poor if you do just remember mother Teresa.

Website's:
    A-vb.com
    PM me your location in India

Default Hello

I am sent you a PM

Thread Information