Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6414 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How long do you buy your domains for?

Do you buy your domains on a per year basis or do you buy them for longer term?

What if the registrar is having a sale example $10 for 3 years .com? do you buy for longer term or do you still just pay on a per year basis?
    The90sKid Reviewed by The90sKid on . How long do you buy your domains for? Do you buy your domains on a per year basis or do you buy them for longer term? What if the registrar is having a sale example $10 for 3 years .com? do you buy for longer term or do you still just pay on a per year basis? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

It's always good to register the domains for a long term, if the offer is like $10 for 3 years then you should definitely consider registering the domain for the multiple years.

If there is an offer like that, i would surely register it for longer time, otherwise, just register them for 1 year, and renew if you want. and if a promo for domain renewal comes (Godaddy often do that), renew your domain immediately.

Before you buy, you should know that many affordable web hosting plans come with Free Domains that you totally own. Bluehost offers a free domain name for life, where you can also register your domain!

I don't buy domains for more than a year at a time and usually this allows me to see if the idea for the site will work out before I make a large investment. And, most times I simply build the site first and then buy a domain once it's successful enough to merit the domain investment.

Depending on what you're going to do with that domain. If you're looking to build authority sites, then invest into the domain for longer time; otherwise just pay for 1 year to see how the domain works. I often purchase 1 year domain only since I want to test if it can bring me money online

Some domains I buy multiple years, and others I try out for one year. It all depends on how confident I feel in the domain, making money for me. If I feel that I can really make a run at it and generate income immediately, then I have no problem in making a multi-year investment.

Probation

Default Good

Mine last for 1yr..................................

Website's:
    duafaqe.com dediwebhost.com
    Personally i start off from a year, if the website goes good i make sure i renew for several years.
    BUY UNLIMITED HOSTING AT WWW.DEDIWEBHOSTING.COM
    .COM STARTING FROM 9.99$

Default Always 1 year

Our records and the almost all of the customers is for 1 year, usually when u move the domine to other registar charged 1 year then it is worth paying year to year
    Jose

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information