Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6838 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wire Transfer Automatic Completed In 4-6 Days Or You Create Support Ticket

As everybody know that Payza stop supporting their users and customers at KWWHUNCTION. So that I want to know about Payza Wire Transfer.

Is it automatically completed in 4-6 days as they mentioned or you create support ticket or calling them?

If it is automatically completed what time it takes.

If you create support ticket when they reply and after what time it complete.

If you call are they replying properly and after what time it complete.

Please reply.
    ILHFFS Reviewed by ILHFFS on . Wire Transfer Automatic Completed In 4-6 Days Or You Create Support Ticket As everybody know that Payza stop supporting their users and customers at KWWHUNCTION. So that I want to know about Payza Wire Transfer. Is it automatically completed in 4-6 days as they mentioned or you create support ticket or calling them? If it is automatically completed what time it takes. If you create support ticket when they reply and after what time it complete. If you call are they replying properly and after what time it complete. Rating: 5
    removed

2.   Sponsored Links

I always call them,after 5 business days.Then the very next day it's transferred.

Website's:
    CSOffensive.com
    Are you from India ILHFFS ?
    Counter Strike : Global Offensive Forum

They do it on purpose, the longer they hold YOUR money the more they make.

That's just one of the reasons they wait until you actually contact them before giving a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ILHFFS View Post
    As everybody know that Payza stop supporting their users and customers at KWWHUNCTION. So that I want to know about Payza Wire Transfer.

Is it automatically completed in 4-6 days as they mentioned or you create support ticket or calling them?

If it is automatically completed what time it takes.

If you create support ticket when they reply and after what time it complete.

If you call are they replying properly and after what time it complete.

Please reply.
    here in pak you got money with-in a week after complete transaction it usually take 2 to 4 days to show in balance account.......... one or 2 week ago i got payment on 5th day but weekend is not included

Quote Originally Posted by Long View Post
    They do it on purpose, the longer they hold YOUR money the more they make.

That's just one of the reasons they wait until you actually contact them before giving a shit.
    I believe this to be exactly right. Like DJ ice advised I did call them last night because my transfer request was pending for 2 weeks. When i woke up today Ive got an email that it's complete. From now on, I'm going to call them in case a request I made 4-5 days prior is still pending. Haha!

The truth is Payza don't pay their users anymore. Of course with a small exception - you . I have the same situation - more than 2 weeks pending withdrawal. And there's no results after I send about 5 messages to their "support" on Twitter.

You're from Singapore, right? I didn't know you can actually call them outside of US, Canada and UK. Could you tell us where did you find contact information for people outside these countries?

Quote Originally Posted by Mendose View Post
    The truth is Payza don't pay their users anymore. Of course with a small exception - you . I have the same situation - more than 2 weeks pending withdrawal. And there's no results after I send about 5 messages to their "support" on Twitter.

You're from Singapore, right? I didn't know you can actually call them outside of US, Canada and UK. Could you tell us where did you find contact information for people outside these countries?

wondering why people talks unnecessarily! you sent 5 tickets in two weeks, its mean you are not going to get reply before 25 business days
    and in the timeline of Withdrawal ,if its 1st time they will take 7business extra with regular days of withdrawal to verify your account and other tasks.

You didn't understand anything I wrote. I never send them a ticket since they just don't answer for tickets anymore so what's the point. I send them 5 messages on Twitter and I got 5 replies. First that the withdrawal "Looks like its about to be completed" and "let me know if its not done later on in the day tomorrow! I'll light a fire under it!". Then "is progressing! you should see it switch to completed soon". After that they wrote me "get in touch with our banking support if you haven't already". They really don't bother to help anyone.

You think I'm the only one with this kind of problems? There's plenty of complaints. People are waiting for 2 months with no results.
    And these "7 days extra" you're talking about passed couple of days ago and still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendose View Post
    You didn't understand anything I wrote. I never send them a ticket since they just don't answer for tickets anymore so what's the point. I send them 5 messages on Twitter and I got 5 replies. First that the withdrawal "Looks like its about to be completed" and "let me know if its not done later on in the day tomorrow! I'll light a fire under it!". Then "is progressing! you should see it switch to completed soon". After that they wrote me "get in touch with our banking support if you haven't already". They really don't bother to help anyone.

You think I'm the only one with this kind of problems? There's plenty of complaints. People are waiting for 2 months with no results.
    And these "7 days extra" you're talking about passed couple of days ago and still nothing.
    mmm,its must be problem of your bank
    Here is my bank withdrawl timeline.
    Requested on 03.11.12 mail header>(Payza: First Payza Account Withdrawal)

confirmed 08.03.11 mail header>(Payza: Bank transfer withdrawal completed)
    $$ in Bank : 11.11.12

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information