Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6914 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default File Hosts which Pay Per Downloads?

When I used to be in the warez scene all the file hosts used to pay people based on how many downloads they got. I'm looking around now and finding that most of these file hosts only pay you for how many sales you get them. I noticed Uploaded.net still do Pay Per Downloads, are there any other popular file hosts which use this system?
    xl2onald Reviewed by xl2onald on . File Hosts which Pay Per Downloads? When I used to be in the warez scene all the file hosts used to pay people based on how many downloads they got. I'm looking around now and finding that most of these file hosts only pay you for how many sales you get them. I noticed Uploaded.net still do Pay Per Downloads, are there any other popular file hosts which use this system? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

you are not able to read other threads? but hey no, thats the lazy way
    for what reason you open a new thread to ask the same questions as 100's did already be4 you?

Quote Originally Posted by ATB View Post
    you are not able to read other threads? but hey no, thats the lazy way
    for what reason you open a new thread to ask the same questions as 100's did already be4 you?
    I did read through a few pages but couldn't find any related topics. It's an awkward thing to search for. Why did you respond without posting one of these 100s of threads? Your post is more worthless than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by xl2onald View Post
    I did read through a few pages but couldn't find any related topics. It's an awkward thing to search for. Why did you respond without posting one of these 100s of threads? Your post is more worthless than mine.
    I normally don't get in this kind of "fights" but i've got to go with ATB this time, your post is a lot worthless than his.
    Back to issue, maybe you are not finding them cause you are looking in the wrong section, just look here:

http://www.besthostingforums.com/95-...ficial-support

and you may find what you are looking for.

PPD dead due to Tier 3 & tier 4 countries.
    PPS is the only damage controller.
    if u r looking for PPD,go ahead but remember If u cant sale & ur traffic is not belongs to Europe & USA,then at the time of payment u will recv a big 0!
    .:x:=> We are Cursed by our Own Soul <=:x:.

Quote Originally Posted by xl2onald View Post
    you mean i should search & read instead of you?
    thats what i said...the lazy way
    if you are here to earn some money you also can do some effort for this target

Thread Information