Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6779 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Post Video Streaming (Question)

We all know video streaming hosts like sockshare and putlocker a lot video streaming blogs/sites used it , if a user click on stream he will transferred on the putlocker or sockshare homepage who showing ads and can stream the video or download it !

My Question is :

I have seen some blogs/sites who have streaming her videos directly in his own page without any transfer to other pages like putlocker . How is this possible ? He save the videos in his own servers ? How safe is that ... or it is possible to stream a video by putlocker without ads and transfer to putlocker page whith some kid of embed code ?

Thank You

and sorry for my bad English !
    Gogos Reviewed by Gogos on . Video Streaming (Question) We all know video streaming hosts like sockshare and putlocker a lot video streaming blogs/sites used it , if a user click on stream he will transferred on the putlocker or sockshare homepage who showing ads and can stream the video or download it ! My Question is : I have seen some blogs/sites who have streaming her videos directly in his own page without any transfer to other pages like putlocker . How is this possible ? He save the videos in his own servers ? How safe is that ... or it Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    deutsche-doujins.to
    if they stream the sites directly from there system, they have the files hostet on some hoster where theay get a direct link.
    e.g. http
    with that you can use various web-player linke jwplayer, sublime, etc.
    just give the player the link to the direct-File and if its mp4 or flv the files will be played.
    otherwise you have to reencode the files

how save this is?
    well you have to host the files on some servers you'll get a direct-Download.
    so if you use your own servers, you have the files hosted under your "name"

I'looking on this streampage and see now the web player is (JW Player) you have right ! Can this player support only mp4 and flv files or other like DivX and .avi and if i reencode the files to mp4 is the video quality the same ?

Which stream hosters support direct link ?

Website's:
    deutsche-doujins.to
    hum. afaik you can only have direct-linking from ochs if you have a prem. acc

you should host your files on some dedicated root or s.th. like this.

flash will only support mp4 and flv.
    html5 will only suppoert mp4 and some mobi-format (can't remember which)
    Avi files won't work. you have to reencode them.
    On reencoding files you'll propably have a small quality-loss. That's s.th. you have to deal with.
    but using the right scripts you can reencode this files without much loss.

Thread Information