Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6864 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net

Default Review: BeastieBay.net

I've been working on this since 2 weeks (yes, my exams are not permitting me enough time ) and finally I've completed it.

http://beastiebay.net

Its a fan-made site for the famous game Beastie Bay developed by Kairosoft.jp

This game is very addictive and if you played Pokemon on Gameboy or any other console, you'll love this game too.

It has a mix of RPG & City Building and that is what it differs from all the other similar games made in the past.

Welcome to Beastie Bay Information Portal
    Experience a beast of an island adventure FREE! Washed ashore a desolate island and surrounded by savage beasts, can you thrive...or merely survive? Blaze trails into unknown territory...and then make it your own! Plant crops, build housing and power sources, and transform the island into your own personal paradise. As you progress, you'll be able to develop new gear and technology to take your adventure to the next level, including ways to travel to unexplored islands nearby! The native fauna eyeing you as their next meal? Capture the critters, trade them with friends, and train them to fight for you! Most have elemental strengths and weaknesses, so use these to your advantage in battle. Venture far enough afield and you may find signs of civilization. If you make the right friends, your humble isle could grow into an economic powerhouse, complete with hot springs, hotels, and heliport. The possibilities are as limitless as the horizon! Survival of the fittest was never so fun! You call the shots as you develop your primitive isle into a luxurious slice of paradise!

Oh and this game is free and playable on Android devices

So please review the website and tell me how it is.
    BlaZe Reviewed by BlaZe on . Review: BeastieBay.net I've been working on this since 2 weeks (yes, my exams are not permitting me enough time :() and finally I've completed it. http://beastiebay.net Its a fan-made site for the famous game Beastie Bay developed by Kairosoft.jp This game is very addictive and if you played Pokemon on Gameboy or any other console, you'll love this game too. It has a mix of RPG & City Building and that is what it differs from all the other similar games made in the past. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    TianZunWangChao.com
    Review your site a moment the site is quite simple ,so far it look ok to me just that i think something must be on the right side if not a single column without right column will be better seem the right side is abit empty ,and i think some extra info can be added under the welcome

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    I thought it was about sex with animals.

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post
    I thought it was about sex with animals.
    I'd have written (NSFW) in the title if it had animal sex you moron

===============
    Quote Originally Posted by preeling View Post
    Review your site a moment the site is quite simple ,so far it look ok to me just that i think something must be on the right side if not a single column without right column will be better seem the right side is abit empty ,and i think some extra info can be added under the welcome
    hmm, I'll change the index page and remove the sidebar thanks

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Actually (18+) would have been the correct term to add according to the rules.

Banned
    @ sniff 18 for ?? i did't see any nudity there

Website's:
    Its not an adult site

So kindly review it

I thot its NSFW

nice site

Website's: