Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6846 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default [HELP] how do i add funds to my paypal account

i got this messages when i clicked on add funds link at my account tab

"Add Funds is Not Available

PayPal does not currently offer the ability to add funds from your bank account.

When you make a payment, PayPal charges the buyer's credit card and instantly credits the seller's PayPal account."

does it means, that i can't add funds to paypal or does it means they will charged my credit card directly when i buy something online using paypal as payment method? (e.g. ebay)

but this way, we couldn't control the foreign currencies ratio.

thanks in advance
    animaksiat Reviewed by animaksiat on . [HELP] how do i add funds to my paypal account i got this messages when i clicked on add funds link at my account tab "Add Funds is Not Available PayPal does not currently offer the ability to add funds from your bank account. When you make a payment, PayPal charges the buyer's credit card and instantly credits the seller's PayPal account." Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

u need to add credit card in ur paypal then u can buy

@Samar uhm... what do you mean? i already verified the account. please be more specify

Website's:
    servnode.com
    It means that you need to add a credit card to your PayPal account to buy something online and PayPal will charge the credit card.
    You may also use your PayPal funds (if any) to make an online purchase but the usage of PayPal balance depends upon where you live.
    I suggest you to contact PayPal for more details regarding this.
    Hope it helps!

Its simple not hard to understand it just says that funds from your bank can't be added and when u make payments if u have less amount in pp then the amount ie required will be cut from your current verified cc

Thread Information