Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6838 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Default Best CMS

Wordpress appears to have advantage over other kinds of CMS because of its excessive support system as well as application together with user-friendly as well as search engine friendliness.
    vishalacting Reviewed by vishalacting on . Best CMS Wordpress appears to have advantage over other kinds of CMS because of its excessive support system as well as application together with user-friendly as well as search engine friendliness. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I guess everybody knows this.

I actually use Wordpress as a CMS myself. We design about 3-5 sites per week for businesses and we always use WP.

Although I prefer Wordpress, I have installed other CMS for my sites and tested them out. And, though nothing compares to Wordpress for blogging, there are many other good content management systems that can be used for question and answer or wiki style sites.

I even use Wordpress to create 3 online stores selling my stuff. It just works fine. Wordpress is well-liked since it's friendly to non-tech users.

Thread Information